Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:15 AM   #81
Justin Mitcham
Jim,
If he doesn't stop the harrassing emails you might think of contacting the PD Interenet Crimes Division, here in Fort Worth they have one. For the past several months someone has been sending me the most vulgar and disgusting emails through KS. I called them up and faxed over the emails,currently there in the process of subpeona the service provider for the culprits name and address..when I get the name of who it is they will likely be permantly banned from kingsnake, have a BOI thread here and likely harrassment charges filed ..
Giving Sloan a kick in the ass this way maybe the only thing you can do, if you get any anonymous emails be sure to save them and compare IP addresses. These jerks need to know that sending emails like that can have repercussions even legally..

Old 07-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #82
TexasTreeViper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Dude......I've met some Low-Life forms....Slugs...Slim....Nemitoads.....This
guy is Lower than a Snake Belly......In China! ....... If you want details you
know where I can be found.....Does Anybody have a pic of this Guy?

Later....and Good Luck

P.S. Watch Out I Think He is Setting you up to Have you Ripped Off!!!!!
Hey Keith, I find it very ironic that you would try to warn someone about a low life piece who is only out to rip people off yet you stood behind Justyn while he scammed of thousands of dollars from people.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #83
Keith Northrop
Talking

TexasTreeViper your a day late and dollar short.....Jystin is another story and another Thread.....Dude just because your slow I'll Offer you a one time consession of 25 cent on the Dollar for your Jystin Miller Pre-Pay Deposits...HaHa...Are you saying he still owes you?

Old 07-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #84
TexasTreeViper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
TexasTreeViper your a day late and dollar short.....Jystin is another story and another Thread.....Dude just because your slow I'll Offer you a one time consession of 25 cent on the Dollar for your Jystin Miller Pre-Pay Deposits...HaHa...Are you saying he still owes you?
I'm very familiiar with the 100+ pages that have to do with Justyn and yes he still owes me and a few others. I know your buddies with him WTF?

Old 07-19-2007, 10:49 PM   #85
Jim O
Brance,

Please take that discussion to the appropriate thread(s). This thread is about Bob Sloan. Keith is not responsible for the acts of his friend and chasing him to this thread is simply not appropriate. Justyn stole your money, Keith did not.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:03 AM   #86
TexasTreeViper
With all do respect Jim, I don not feel as if I am posting off topic and to say that I chased Keith here is absurd. I came across this thread and saw the irony in Keith's posts and decided to point it out. In actuality what you are referring to as off thread is merely my retort to the question that I was asked by Keith. If you'll go back you'll see that all I did in my first post was mention the the irony and then Keith was the one who made mention to any outstanding debts. I am completely aware of who did what and never blamed anyone other than the party responsible. All I wanted to know was why Keith was so quick to warn about one crook while being in co-hoots with another.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:32 AM   #87
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTreeViper
With all do respect Jim, I don not feel as if I am posting off topic and to say that I chased Keith here is absurd. I came across this thread and saw the irony in Keith's posts and decided to point it out. In actuality what you are referring to as off thread is merely my retort to the question that I was asked by Keith. If you'll go back you'll see that all I did in my first post was mention the the irony and then Keith was the one who made mention to any outstanding debts. I am completely aware of who did what and never blamed anyone other than the party responsible. All I wanted to know was why Keith was so quick to warn about one crook while being in co-hoots with another.
Why would you even care to debate it? Keith or Justyn, its just one slimy bastard and the other. That you could even decipher what Keith writes means you're a pretty bright guy.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:06 PM   #88
bud mierkey
so did you return his snake?

update time!
so did sloan get his snake back?
I do not like ol bobbys tactics but he sent the snake and got nothing?
after it was ordered right?
but then the snake did not match up to the photo even though it was close enough for me[novice].
I simply would have sent it back cod with his cash also.
simple as that!
so why antagonize ol bobby?
and cause all that greif to your self and family?
both of you need spanking!
the boi never fails to amaze me!

Old 08-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #89
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
update time!
so did sloan get his snake back?
I do not like ol bobbys tactics but he sent the snake and got nothing?
after it was ordered right?
but then the snake did not match up to the photo even though it was close enough for me[novice].
I simply would have sent it back cod with his cash also.
simple as that!
so why antagonize ol bobby?
and cause all that greif to your self and family?
both of you need spanking!
the boi never fails to amaze me!

First thing ...you should read the whole thread before making comments and/or asking questions. If you had, you would notice in post #76 that I did infact send him back his snake. AND used the his money to do it.

Ordered ????? Are you even familiar with the situation ????

And if I would have refused the box, the snake SURELY would have perished, even a novice snake hobbyist would know this.

It really doesn't matter that he sent that snake ...because that wasn't the snake he was supposed to send, AND he sent it w/o getting a shipping confirmation from me that I would be available to receive it upon arrival . He also sent it COD ..... which I would NEVER agree to.

Maybe close enough for you , but I agreed to the snake in the photo , not something else.
And you really don't have to look close at those two snakes to see they are very different. I guess my standards are higher than yours.

Most, if not all of these issues were covered in previous posts in this thread.

Spanking = Antagonize

Old 08-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #90
critical bill
Heh heh heh...Jim....youve just been Mierkeyed. I know its a weird feeling. Its like thinking you have a bug crawling on your back when its actually just a drop of sweat rolling down. Either way it leaves you with feling you need a shower.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!