George Page (Bad Guy?) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:26 AM   #31
danielsmn1
Along with all that.....I agree with everyone when they say not to ship prior to payment...

Old 12-16-2007, 12:27 AM   #32
Serafim
But why agree its not like George is going to rip someone off not for 150.00 at that..

Old 12-16-2007, 12:29 AM   #33
danielsmn1
I'm sure he can text....Dunno about sending email...I have a caveman cell phone...... But if you read my earlier post.....He has left messages on his dad's cell phone. I know this because I was with him when he did......

Old 12-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #34
danielsmn1
He doesn't know George outside of an email and maybe a phone converstion. I've been ripped off before....I would only send animals wo payment to someone I know and trust.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:36 AM   #35
Serafim
Didn't this deal take place at the end of October? Seems plenty of time to get a check out... I personally don't know George But its looks a bit odd to me. If he has been leaving voicemails seems Dave is not getting word about them. When did he leave the voicemails since you were with him?

Old 12-16-2007, 12:43 AM   #36
danielsmn1
I know he left one tonight and spoke with his dad last Friday....I was with him a few couple hours ago when he called. Aside from that. Tonight was the first time I heard anything about this.....George didn't even know that he was being slammed on fauna....I assure this kid isn't getting ripped off. If he does....I'll pay him the money. I have known George for a while and he is a very nice guy.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:49 AM   #37
Serafim
Hey thats an Idea why not pay Dave his money and collect it from George in person. I mean whats 150.00 between friends right. Honestly it has been more than a week or two since he has paid his debt. To me that seems a bit shady. George should have spoken directly with Dave and this would be a non issue. I look at your posts as damage control. George could get access to a computer at any library and handle this problem. Again unless it comes from Dave's mouth or George's its all hearsay anyways.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:58 AM   #38
danielsmn1
I agree. It is all heresay. Me stating that I would pay is my way of assuring my confidence in George...... Not to pay and get the money personally. Like I said. I dont know much about the transaction or conversations between the two. I am just here to defend that he is a very honest businessman and assure that George will not rip him off.... That simple. If I wasn't confident with that... I would never stick my neck out and defend him.

Old 12-16-2007, 01:04 AM   #39
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave123

I forgot to add this to the prior post. I sent the snakes and I was just calling to check on if he had sent the money. He said that he was at the bank as was sending it. So he either totally lied to me or the money got lost.

Hope the e-mails I posted helps some.
So what is it Did the money get lost? Or is George stalling for time? Many people have defended bad guys in the past. Even going as far as to swear on their lives or promise to pay their debts. That means jack....Im not saying George is a bad guy but look at things from my point of view. Dave sent him the snakes trusting he would get paid. Not a wise idea on his part but he is 15 years old.. George is an adult and is taking advantage of the situation. He already said he was sending payment.. Where did it go.

Old 12-16-2007, 01:19 AM   #40
danielsmn1
I don't know what the issue with the money is....Lost in mail...I honestly don't know. And I know how the kid feels. Been there. And although my word means nothing to you and it shouldn't. We don't know eachother at all. But understand where I am coming from. I know George personally and I know how he is. He would never jeopardize his name or rip anybody off. So, knowing that....It bothers me to see his name being thrown around like he is a crook.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!