Good transaction with Shannon Brown. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #21
Suncoast Herpetological
Make that Arizona...not Oklahoma

Old 12-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #22
Justin Mitcham
wow

Quote:
You DO NOT owe me 200.00-You owe me 1000.00. You were given the option of sending 700.00-you sent 500.00.
You nulified that offer by your own actions.

So Shannon...

you don't have to stick to the arrangement you agreed to?.. but Rodney has to stick with his previous offer even know you didn't adhere to the terms!
And now your going to burn Rodney out of the difference because he offered a GENEROUS compromise that you turned down?

What a pal...

Old 12-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #23
rodneyj
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!

THANKS TERRY!!!!!!!!!! And thanks John,it was a pleasure meeting you in Daytona this year

Old 12-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #24
rodneyj
Thanks Justin! We must have been posting at the same time otherwise would have included you in the previous.
I have to ask you though-in your professional opinion-do you think Santa is going to leave anything under the tree for Shannon this year????????

Old 12-19-2007, 07:51 PM   #25
Justin Mitcham
Yeah a big steaming pile of.....

Old 12-19-2007, 11:47 PM   #26
shannon
Hey Rodney, yes I have sent you 2 e-mails in the last week.Your no responce didn't suprise me but whatever. Lets break this down cause your #s and Terry's don't even jive.
The total was 2100.00 do we agree on that so far? are you with me?
o.k. I sent you $700.00 in sept of (06) good or bad.
You were very kind and offered to me that if I could send another 700.00 we would call it even.If I could have I would have believe me.
Anyway, I sent you $500.00 (not the full 700.00 as I didn't have it). Last week I sent you the last $200.00 inless there was a time line on the $700.00 deal? you never said but whatever. So the most I could owe you would be $500.00 right now if you want to go back on the deal you offered me. Its your call.

And John, I have been Talking with "the guy in AZ." and we will be all squared up in less than 2 weeks.

Justin, how much do you owe Don????????? yeah thats what I thought. You make yourself out to look so good and you aren't even worth the time its taking me to type this mess.

I will read whatever but this is the last post from me. ....Thank god right
Thief

Old 12-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #27
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Anyway, I am not going to respond to you again you have nothing to do with any of my debts and now they are all paid

Quote:
And John, I have been Talking with "the guy in AZ." and we will be all squared up in less than 2 weeks.
Good to hear you are settling that 3.5 year debt Shannon but those two statements shown above don't exactly reconcile do they? I guess life just got in the way...huh?

Old 12-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #28
Justin Mitcham
huh?

Shannon is a habitual liar...proved in writting by his very comments here.

Here's a little Joke for you..

How can you tell if Shannon is lying.....

...his lips are moving!!!

Man thats so funny I almost peed myself...

Now Shannon what's this about me owing Don? He couldn't be happier with the business we do so Please explain this comment since you know so much...

LOL Don do I have any OUTSTANDING debts to you I don't know about?

Man Shannon you are so weak!

Old 12-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #29
shores enuff
Money Owed

Shannon, Justin is current in what he owes us

Old 12-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #30
Justin Mitcham
Shannon do you actually think the intelligent people on this forum is falling for this crap.
Two weeks ago several well respected people were on here bashing you for burning people.
Now all of a sudden you are scrambling to make payment arrangements with people so you can come on here and post it..post that your really are a good guy and that "life got in the way"..over the last decade...repeatedly with several people. Well that is the only truthful thing you have said.. life did get in the way..your life.
Last time you came on here telling people you are going to take care of Rodney you didn't.
Now were supposed to believe this BS again.
If you take care of these people it's because of the BOI not because of your moral character.
But if you don't take of these people you and I and others will repeat this little dance over and over until you do or your finished in this business.
Come on everybody see's this crap going on you think it isn't talk of the community. Isn't peace of mind worth something to you?
I am quite sure if you wanted too you could box up a bunch of critters and send them as compensation and be done with this TODAY.
Come on take care of these guys now and I promise I will never bother you again.
I tire of this myself.

Your call...Splitty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!