Good transaction with Shannon Brown. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #31
Dixie Reptiles
Very well put Justin.Same goes for me shannon pay off your debts and I will go ayway also.Terry

Old 12-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #32
Dixie Reptiles
Shannon,I just spoke with Rodney and he has given me the ok to respond in his behalf.Now The deal was $2200 and we know you sold some of the snakes and kept the money.You did send $700 and Rodney said send me another $700 and we will be even just to get finished with you .Now that didnt mean you could wait another 16 months to pay off the $700,it meant pay me off now so I can be done with you forever.You waited 10 months and paid him $500 and then waited another 5 months and he got two hundred.And by the way the only reason you have paid him anything is because of the B.O.I.Rodney is not backing out of anything,pay him the balance of $800 you owe him and be done with this because he has certainly waited long enough. Terry

Old 12-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #33
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles
Shannon,I just spoke with Rodney and he has given me the ok to respond in his behalf.Now The deal was $2200 and we know you sold some of the snakes and kept the money.You did send $700 and Rodney said send me another $700 and we will be even just to get finished with you .Now that didnt mean you could wait another 16 months to pay off the $700,it meant pay me off now so I can be done with you forever.You waited 10 months and paid him $500 and then waited another 5 months and he got two hundred.And by the way the only reason you have paid him anything is because of the B.O.I.Rodney is not backing out of anything,pay him the balance of $800 you owe him and be done with this because he has certainly waited long enough. Terry
terry, you've been around long enough to know that this is NOT allowed.

If rodney has something to say, he can come here himself and say it.

Any more of you being his lackey and speaking for him will get you points for doing so.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:05 PM   #34
Dixie Reptiles
Sorry Wes, did not know.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:08 PM   #35
Wilomn
The slim chance that you didn't is why this time it was a pointless (ha) warning.

On the BOI folks need to speak for themselves or not at all.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #36
Dixie Reptiles
DID NOT KNOW,not slim, fact!

Old 12-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #37
Wilomn
I reckon you missed the humor in my previous post.

Oh well.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #38
rodneyj
Wes,Terry is doing me a favor as I do not have access to a computer during the day and unbelievable by todays standards,rarely at night.
Futhermore and unfortunately during this season,I have been sick in bed for 3 days and responding to my situation with Shannon at this time only aggravates my condition.
Terry is NO ONES lackey.
Rodney

Shannon-send me my money and lets be done with this.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #39
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneyj
Wes,Terry is doing me a favor as I do not have access to a computer during the day and unbelievable by todays standards,rarely at night.
Futhermore and unfortunately during this season,I have been sick in bed for 3 days and responding to my situation with Shannon at this time only aggravates my condition.
Terry is NO ONES lackey.
Rodney

Shannon-send me my money and lets be done with this.
And yet, here in the middle of the day, you are.

I'm on your side, but what is allowed and not allowed is right in the rules.

A lackey is one who speaks for another when that other is "unavailable" as it seems you were prior to just now.

So, shannon, pay the man, rodney speak for yourself on the BOI and terry, lighten up.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #40
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
And yet, here in the middle of the day, you are.

I'm on your side, but what is allowed and not allowed is right in the rules.

A lackey is one who speaks for another when that other is "unavailable" as it seems you were prior to just now.

So, shannon, pay the man, rodney speak for yourself on the BOI and terry, lighten up.
Wes, that post was made after 5PM in Alabama time, not "the middle of the day".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!