Bad Guy Michael Miller AKA Snakept74 - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #51
Iraqvet
You must like getting infractions...As you cant "bump" the boi threads..Its also an off topic post,which will get you some more infractions...Hope most of your sales were from here,cause you are gonna lose alot of busniess when you go bye bye...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #52
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakept74 View Post
And if you guys dont back off with the bashing of my name Im not going to give his money back...So its up to you. I said sorry to Will and you continue with the postings. So quite your mouthbashing. Im not a scammer. Im just pissed off. And That snake was in perfect condition when it left here. Ive sold over 300 snakes this year and not one time did I ever have this kind of a problem. And all the sellers know out there that you cannot sell a high volume of snakes and never ever have one thing go wrong. This was not the place for this to ba handled. He should have responded when I told him to send the snakes back the first time. And if i honestly thought that snake was in perfect shape when I sent it out
of course im going to be angry. So keep up with the bashing!
Mike Miller
You are going to let others comments control whether you give someone their money back? I can understand you being angry and all but with comments like if "you guys dont back off with the bashing of my name Im not going to give his money back" others may not want to ever deal with you because of your attitude. Just make things right, send your customer back his money and correct the issue and learn from your mistakes. I would work on not posting when I am angry though due to the fact that this will always be here and others will judge you on the way you handled this situation.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #53
snakept74
lol. lol.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #54
snakept74
No im going to give his money back. I just thought that make them stop posting. lol
Guess i was wrong there. lol

Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #55
WiseReptiles
Michael,

First you threaten if people do not quit with the bashing you will not refund his money. Now it looks like you are trying to get yourself banned to not pay him his money! Correct me if I am wrong but you are on your way to being banned and the way you are handling this thread is making you look very immature and childish. Grow up and respond to the posts instead of taking this off topic so you get banned. If you don't plan on refunding him the money be a man and just tell everyone instead of getting yourself banned and using that as an excuse you did not refund his money. You are the one and the only one who is making yourself look very bad right now and I think anyone reading this thread will be more than likely to come to a the quick conclusion that they should avoid you at all costs because if a problem arises this is the way you handle it!

Old 04-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #56
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Michael,

First you threaten if people do not quit with the bashing you will not refund his money. Now it looks like you are trying to get yourself banned to not pay him his money! Correct me if I am wrong but you are on your way to being banned and the way you are handling this thread is making you look very immature and childish. Grow up and respond to the posts instead of taking this off topic so you get banned. If you don't plan on refunding him the money be a man and just tell everyone instead of getting yourself banned and using that as an excuse you did not refund his money. You are the one and the only one who is making yourself look very bad right now and I think anyone reading this thread will be more than likely to come to a the quick conclusion that they should avoid you at all costs because if a problem arises this is the way you handle it!
I concur.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #57
snakept74
bUMP.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #58
snakept74
WHAT DID i SAY TO GET ME BANNED?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #59
snakept74
oH AND i WAS JUST BUMPING IT BECAUSE THEN YOU COULD SEE WHAT THE NEXT PERSON WROTE

Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #60
Clay Davenport
I realize this may be a stretch for you, but try to act just slightly mature and cease bumping the thread.
It's accomplishing nothing aside from a public demonstration of childishness.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!