Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
zzilikebudzz

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
what time is it there ________________________________ Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

show details Apr 29 (10 days ago)

what time is it there

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:34:48 -0400
- Show quoted text -

Subject: Re: pics
To: jsoldier1@hotmail.com

NO I'm worried too.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

hey im worried have they arrived yet?

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:13:50 -0400

So, were you waiting to send that out today? It's not a big deal just let me know what's going on. I have been waiting around the house for The snakes to arrive for no reason. I just don't want to get stuck with these tegus I don't need.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

So, I just checked the tracking info. All it says is billing info received. Did you get those shipped out yesterday?

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome, I'm thinking of getting me a pair now lol. I have always like Argentines anyway. I just can't believe how tame theses guys are. I don't if it's because I'm used to the columbians or what. All I know is that guy is almost as tame as the Redheaded agamas I have. You will be more than happy with this guy. I can't wait to see the carpets tomorrow. I meant to ask you when was the last time they ate and what was it?

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

yea mynes was about that big i got it when it was that big but taming it wasnt my cup of tea lol. but its alright now i sold it but still have the big custom enclosure i built for it so when these argentines get big ill have somewhere to put them.

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:36:01 -0400

No problem it's hard to trust anyone these days. I love my columbians man. I think the work of taming them is one of the most rewarding parts. I think you should get you a baby and handle it almost every day and believe me you will have guys like I do. My favorite was my boy Damien he was a big baby. Here is a pic of him and I at my grandpas house. I used to take him everywhere with me. I even leash train mine.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thats what it was just the green made it look gold. ok then thanks for that.

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
4:48

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

So, were you waiting to send that out today? It's not a big deal just let me know what's going on. I have been waiting around the house for The snakes to arrive for no reason. I just don't want to get stuck with these tegus I don't need.

So, I just checked the tracking info. All it says is billing info received. Did you get those shipped out yesterday?

Awesome, I'm thinking of getting me a pair now lol. I have always like Argentines anyway. I just can't believe how tame theses guys are. I don't if it's because I'm used to the columbians or what. All I know is that guy is almost as tame as the Redheaded agamas I have. You will be more than happy with this guy. I can't wait to see the carpets tomorrow. I meant to ask you when was the last time they ate and what was it?

yea mynes was about that big i got it when it was that big but taming it wasnt my cup of tea lol. but its alright now i sold it but still have the big custom enclosure i built for it so when these argentines get big ill have somewhere to put them.

No problem it's hard to trust anyone these days. I love my columbians man. I think the work of taming them is one of the most rewarding parts. I think you should get you a baby and handle it almost every day and believe me you will have guys like I do. My favorite was my boy Damien he was a big baby. Here is a pic of him and I at my grandpas house. I used to take him everywhere with me. I even leash train mine.

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
Hey im sorry about the delay i called ups and they told me to go to the ups s...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

Hey im sorry about the delay i called ups and they told me to go to the ups store where i got them from and see if they sent it off yet and they didnt i went there and the guy gave me my package we got into an argument because he says ups doesnt ship reptiles but of course they do and i told him that then he weighed the package and told me it wasnt 1lbs(which i already knew) but it was 6lbs. then i cursed him out and took my package because he told me not to bring it back their no more. so i will have to ship out on monday not today because if i go to the main ups warehouse i wont make it their in time for overnight packages so i have to deliver on sunday night im sorry for the delay and i meen well when i say that. but i will have to but another shipping label and ship them off on sunday night because this one was a waist of time. i really cant wait for the tegus and i will send on monday sorry once again.

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:49:05 -0400
- Show quoted text -

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
is that ok with you? ________________________________ Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 ...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

is that ok with you?

- Show quoted text -

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
It's cool man. I just didn't know what was going on. I have had someone send ...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

It's cool man. I just didn't know what was going on. I have had someone send me a shipping notification and never really sent it. It was on a day were we were supposed to ship on the same day. That's why I make people ship first now. I trusted you that's why I didn't get mad. You wont be able to send it off Sunday it will have to be Monday. It's coo man I can wait. I was just upset because I was waiting for it. I will be looking for it Tuesday, I will ship the tegus that same day. These things happen, I had the delay for you also. I just didn't want to have to keep these guys long because they will eat up all my worms lol. I am going to try some ground turkey today.
- Show quoted text -

Old 05-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #12
zzilikebudzz
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey im sorry about the delay i called ups and they told me to go to the ups store where i got them from and see if they sent it off yet and they didnt i went there and the guy gave me my package we got into an argument because he says ups doesnt ship reptiles but of course they do and i told him that then he weighed the package and told me it wasnt 1lbs(which i already knew) but it was 6lbs. then i cursed him out and took my package because he told me not to bring it back their no more. so i will have to ship out on monday not today because if i go to the main ups warehouse i wont make it their in time for overnight packages so i have to deliver on sunday night im sorry for the delay and i meen well when i say that. but i will have to but another shipping label and ship them off on sunday night because this one was a waist of time. i really cant wait for the tegus and i will send on monday sorry once again.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
I guess you should just print the whole email out when you goto the store in ...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

I guess you should just print the whole email out when you goto the store in case they try to say they can't ship. Just to prove you can. You did use SYR right?
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

It's cool man. I just didn't know what was going on. I have had someone send me a shipping notification and never really sent it. It was on a day were we were supposed to ship on the same day. That's why I make people ship first now. I trusted you that's why I didn't get mad. You wont be able to send it off Sunday it will have to be Monday. It's coo man I can wait. I was just upset because I was waiting for it. I will be looking for it Tuesday, I will ship the tegus that same day. These things happen, I had the delay for you also. I just didn't want to have to keep these guys long because they will eat up all my worms lol. I am going to try some ground turkey today.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
yep i did i told the guy that i said im shipping them using ship your reptile...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

yep i did i told the guy that i said im shipping them using ship your reptiles and he looked at me with a dumb look.

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:02:14 -0400
- Show quoted text -

I guess you should just print the whole email out when you goto the store in case they try to say they can't ship. Just to prove you can. You did use SYR right?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
ok thanks for understanding yea trust is a hard thing to come by these days. ...

Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 29 (10 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

ok thanks for understanding yea trust is a hard thing to come by these days. i just didnt want them to die you know those heat packs dont last long and i love these snakes lol was hard to let them go but you know how girlfriends are and shes pregnant so yea. but i will be shipping them out at the main headquarters on monday afternoon and they will get to you on tuesday morning.

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:55:00 -0400
- Show quoted text -

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Yeah I know how preggos go lol. I have a 4 year old myself. Like I said man t...

Apr 30 (10 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 30 (10 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details Apr 30 (10 days ago)

Yeah I know how preggos go lol. I have a 4 year old myself. Like I said man things happen. I was worried that had died as well. I can't believe that they didn't even call you to tell you about it. I would call and report them and say that one of your snakes died and now you out money because they were paid for. I would go off at the corporate office. It's messed up that they offer the herp shipping but don't inform the employees. I would definitely mention that they told you not to come back. I would say that this will be the last one you ship through them unless something is done.
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

ok thanks for understanding yea trust is a hard thing to come by these days. i just didnt want them to die you know those heat packs dont last long and i love these snakes lol was hard to let them go but you know how girlfriends are and shes pregnant so yea. but i will be shipping them out at the main headquarters on monday afternoon and they will get to you on tuesday morning.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Got the other guy today. I will tell you I really would love to keep him. He ...

Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details Apr 30 (9 days ago)

Got the other guy today. I will tell you I really would love to keep him. He is so tame already. I've been hanging out with him all day. I'll send ya some pics after dinner.
- Show quoted text -

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah I know how preggos go lol. I have a 4 year old myself. Like I said man things happen. I was worried that had died as well. I can't believe that they didn't even call you to tell you about it. I would call and report them and say that one of your snakes died and now you out money because they were paid for. I would go off at the corporate office. It's messed up that they offer the herp shipping but don't inform the employees. I would definitely mention that they told you not to come back. I would say that this will be the last one you ship through them unless something is done.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
oh ok you done eating yet lol. ________________________________ Date: Fri, 30...

Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

oh ok you done eating yet lol.

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:03:14 -0400
- Show quoted text -

Got the other guy today. I will tell you I really would love to keep him. He is so tame already. I've been hanging out with him all day. I'll send ya some pics after dinner.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Yeah, sorry my little girl had a friend stay over and I just got them to slee...

Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
Apr 30 (9 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

Yeah, sorry my little girl had a friend stay over and I just got them to sleep lol. Just give me a few mins man.
- Show quoted text -

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #13
zzilikebudzz

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Sorry for the delay. It took us for ever to get the little girl asleep. Here ...

May 1 (9 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 1 (9 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 1 (9 days ago)

Sorry for the delay. It took us for ever to get the little girl asleep. Here is the pics man.
- Show quoted text -

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, sorry my little girl had a friend stay over and I just got them to sleep lol. Just give me a few mins man.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
SN152663.JPG SN152663.JPG
4275K View Download
SN152664.JPG SN152664.JPG
4015K View Download

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Well, I wanted to let you know that I was getting in a red tegu on Tuesday. I...

May 1 (8 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 1 (8 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 1 (8 days ago)

Well, I wanted to let you know that I was getting in a red tegu on Tuesday. I am willing to hook you up with him if you want him. If you want one of each I will do it for $100 extra. It's all up to you just thought I would mention it. I can send pics when it comes in. Also, did you get the pics?
- Show quoted text -

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for the delay. It took us for ever to get the little girl asleep. Here is the pics man.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Old 05-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
zzilikebudzz

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
oh yea i got them. i would probably buy if i had the money for that one also....

May 1 (8 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
May 1 (8 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

oh yea i got them. i would probably buy if i had the money for that one also. but as of now i dont.

Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:47:59 -0400
- Show quoted text -

Well, I wanted to let you know that I was getting in a red tegu on Tuesday. I am willing to hook you up with him if you want him. If you want one of each I will do it for $100 extra. It's all up to you just thought I would mention it. I can send pics when it comes in. Also, did you get the pics?

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
That's cool man I just figured I would give you first dibs on it.I am going t...

May 1 (8 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 1 (8 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

That's cool man I just figured I would give you first dibs on it.I am going to try the tegus on ground turkey tomorrow. All you have to do is mix 1 teaspoon per pound of calcium supplement. Feed it to them raw and make sure you use lean turkey. I also keep lots of fresh fruit around. Offer that every day and the meat be it worms, turkey rodents every few days. That should ensure a tame tegu.
- Show quoted text -

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

oh yea i got them. i would probably buy if i had the money for that one also. but as of now i dont.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #15
zzilikebudzz

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Just touching base with you are you going to ship tomorrow? I wanted to let y...

May 2 (7 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 2 (7 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 2 (7 days ago)

Just touching base with you are you going to ship tomorrow? I wanted to let you know the Tegus both loved the turkey. You should never have to feed them rodents. It's the rodents that make them harder to tame. All you need to do is get them on the fruit and your golden. I have both of these guys pretty tame already for you. One is way more tame then the other though.
- Show quoted text -

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

That's cool man I just figured I would give you first dibs on it.I am going to try the tegus on ground turkey tomorrow. All you have to do is mix 1 teaspoon per pound of calcium supplement. Feed it to them raw and make sure you use lean turkey. I also keep lots of fresh fruit around. Offer that every day and the meat be it worms, turkey rodents every few days. That should ensure a tame tegu.

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
I was just notified that you canceled the label. What's going on man?

May 3 (7 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 3 (7 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 3 (7 days ago)

- Show quoted text -

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

Just touching base with you are you going to ship tomorrow? I wanted to let you know the Tegus both loved the turkey. You should never have to feed them rodents. It's the rodents that make them harder to tame. All you need to do is get them on the fruit and your golden. I have both of these guys pretty tame already for you. One is way more tame then the other though.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
zzilikebudzz

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Joseph jenkins
That was the old lable its no longer useful. New one is 1Z14W5620190240159 th...

May 3 (6 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
May 3 (6 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

show details May 3 (6 days ago)

That was the old lable its no longer useful.
New one is
1Z14W5620190240159
the other one was the cancelled one

Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:57:32 -0400
- Show quoted text -

Old 05-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
zzilikebudzz

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
Awesome man can't wait to see them.

May 3 (6 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 3 (6 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 3 (6 days ago)

- Show quoted text -

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Joseph jenkins <jsoldier1@hotmail.com> wrote:

New one is
1Z14W5620190240159

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
zzilikebudzz

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
They just got in man. They look great, thanks. I was wondering if you could t...

May 4 (6 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 4 (6 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

show details May 4 (6 days ago)

They just got in man. They look great, thanks. I was wondering if you could tell me which one is the male and how to tell him apart. I will get these guys out to you this evening. I will be dropping them off around 6 or 6:30 pm.
- Show quoted text -

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

New one is
1Z14W5620190240159

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #19
zzilikebudzz

Forward

|
Timothy Spears
I just got home about an hour ago and my little girl came up to me and said "...

May 4 (6 days ago)
Timothy SpearsLoading...
May 4 (6 days ago)
Timothy Spears
to Joseph

I just got home about an hour ago and my little girl came up to me and said " I played with the pretty lizard and he is really fast." I thought oh great we have to find her gecko again. But no she came up here and got one of the black and whites out. I have been looking for an hour. My girlfriend is still looking and I will continue when I get done writing this. I swear this has been one of those weeks. She knows better but she is 3. I just wanted to let you know whats going on. I have about 5 hours to find it before it's time to ship. If I can't find him I do still have the red and one black and white I just checked on them. Basically what I can do if I don't find it is either try to order you a new one, send you the red, or one of each if you want to send me $75.$75 is the best I can do on the red and B&W deal. I am not making anything on that deal I just figured it's the least I could do. And of course I can send back the carpets if you're not OK with the other offers. I will tell you what we have had the worst luck with this transaction. Just let me know what you want to do man. I have to be at the UPS store by 6:00 eastern time because they close at 6:30. Again I'm sorry I can't believe this happened she has had her butt spanked for this a few times. Last time she let a cage of rats loose and that was really fun. It was the only time I've ever been bitten by a rat. I really hope you don't choose to get the carpets back they are better looking than I expected. I will understand if that's what you want to do.I'll send you some pics of the red as soon as I can. It is awesome looking I would love to keep it for myself.
- Show quoted text -

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

They just got in man. They look great, thanks. I was wondering if you could tell me which one is the male and how to tell him apart. I will get these guys out to you this evening. I will be dropping them off around 6 or 6:30 pm.

New one is
1Z14W5620190240159

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #20
zzilikebudzz
|
Joseph jenkins
i can send the 75 dollarrs but it will be friday because thats when i get pai...

May 4 (6 days ago)
Joseph jenkinsLoading...
May 4 (6 days ago)
Joseph jenkins
to me

i can send the 75 dollarrs but it will be friday because thats when i get paid so if you can trust that then i can do it

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:04:25 -0400
- Show quoted text -

I just got home about an hour ago and my little girl came up to me and said " I played with the pretty lizard and he is really fast." I thought oh great we have to find her gecko again. But no she came up here and got one of the black and whites out. I have been looking for an hour. My girlfriend is still looking and I will continue when I get done writing this. I swear this has been one of those weeks. She knows better but she is 3. I just wanted to let you know whats going on. I have about 5 hours to find it before it's time to ship. If I can't find him I do still have the red and one black and white I just checked on them. Basically what I can do if I don't find it is either try to order you a new one, send you the red, or one of each if you want to send me $75.$75 is the best I can do on the red and B&W deal. I am not making anything on that deal I just figured it's the least I could do. And of course I can send back the carpets if you're not OK with the other offers. I will tell you what we have had the worst luck with this transaction. Just let me know what you want to do man. I have to be at the UPS store by 6:00 eastern time because they close at 6:30. Again I'm sorry I can't believe this happened she has had her butt spanked for this a few times. Last time she let a cage of rats loose and that was really fun. It was the only time I've ever been bitten by a rat. I really hope you don't choose to get the carpets back they are better looking than I expected. I will understand if that's what you want to do.I'll send you some pics of the red as soon as I can. It is awesome looking I would love to keep it for myself.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Timothy Spears <zzilikebudzz@gmail.com> wrote:

New one is
1Z14W5620190240159

what time is it there

NO I'm worried too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!