Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #81
zzilikebudzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
originally he wanted the red tegu, but the ultimate DEAL was for two black and white tegus, which you were unable to fulfill... so you're asking him to give back the only one of the TWO you were supposed to send... see why he may not want to do that???
OK how about this. He can also just send back the red and I will send him some money back. If you want to do that here is another option for you. I have offered all I can. It's time for you to work something out other than Friday. I don't see how it's not OK for me to make him wait but it's OK for him to do it to me. I am not a seller here. We were trading. So, Seems like there should be something from his end. It's not like I a store that sent the wrong thing he chose what he wanted to do.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #82
zzilikebudzz
Oh and on top of that we had a new DEAL were he was going to pay 3 days ago. Just like the first deal it changed when he agreed to the red.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #83
Jsoldier1
If your show is on Sunday like katie said sell the tegu you should have found. As a seller you are supposed to make things go well I did I gave you 3 carpets so I made things go well then you loose well your daughter let's out the tegu you were supposed to send me so you offer me a red I took that deal yea. And now you're wanting to totally reverse and hammer the deal. Ain't gonna happen can't let that happen.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #84
zzilikebudzz
You can also notice that when he received the order her was talking about how great the RED was.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #85
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzilikebudzz View Post
OK how about this. He can also just send back the red and I will send him some money back. If you want to do that here is another option for you. I have offered all I can. It's time for you to work something out other than Friday. I don't see how it's not OK for me to make him wait but it's OK for him to do it to me. I am not a seller here. We were trading. So, Seems like there should be something from his end. It's not like I a store that sent the wrong thing he chose what he wanted to do.
(shrug) you're the one that voided the original deal (albeit accidentally by a most likely adorable 3 year old), and you gave him options. He stated that he wants till Friday to complete the option of his choice. Seems that you're kinda stuck...

Old 05-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #86
kmrkvicka
Quote:
You can also notice that when he received the order her was talking about how great the RED was.
and that speaks well of your choice in distributors

Old 05-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #87
zzilikebudzz
I AM NOT THE SELLER there was no seller it was a trade first of all. On top of that you are the one not holding up your end. When I encountered problems. I offered ways to fix it you haven't done that. It's your way or nothing. That's just not right.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #88
zzilikebudzz
No I was stuck waiting until last Friday. This just isn't right. HE received them on Wednesday. I don't see where I'm in the wrong he could have just said no to the deal. He even asked if I was going to wait to ship when he could pay. And replied with WOW. Like thanks for doing this for me. Man I really wanted B&Ws can we work something else out. I gave him 2 days to pay and it's been 5 already why should I have to wait 4 more. I wont be able to do my show. That is how I'm making money now that I'm injured.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #89
kmrkvicka
Quote:
No I was stuck waiting until last Friday. This just isn't right. HE received them on Wednesday. I don't see where I'm in the wrong he could have just said no to the deal. He even asked if I was going to wait to ship when he could pay. And replied with WOW. Like thanks for doing this for me. Man I really wanted B&Ws can we work something else out. I gave him 2 days to pay and it's been 5 already why should I have to wait 4 more. I wont be able to do my show. That is how I'm making money now that I'm injured.
from the sounds of it, you plan on selling one tegu, the one you want Joseph to send back, so you'll maybe make the $75, minus table fee of $30, so you'll net $45?

I know that we're in a recession, so I wouldn't give away $45 to just anyone, but it doesn't sound like the show is really going to be that lucrative for just one animal anyway... so, either you have other animals you're bringing, or you're really just kinda strange thinking that it's worth it for one sale...

Old 05-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #90
zzilikebudzz
Like I said I want to end the deal, but if you don't want to that's fine. But we need to would out another alternative. It can't be one way or the other it's not fair.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!