BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
uglydragonfrog
BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM

I had posted a Bearded Dragon for trade for female crested geckos on Fauna. Mike perez said he was interested and asked if I had any more animals to trade and I offered another Bearded. Mike Perez said he would gladly make the trade of the 2 Bearded Dragons for 2 Female Crested Geckos. He then changed the deal to 2 Juvi Pinstriped and 1 adult female Crested gecko in trade for the 2 Beardeds.

I went along with the deal because I needed to get the Bearded Dragons out of my house and did not have time to find another taker. We decided we were going to ship out our animals on the same day (last Tuesday) and he never came through on his end. Mike Perez and I had talked every day for 2 weeks prior to me shipping the Beardeds and after I shipped nothing. I tried calling and emailing him and it has now been 6 days. I filed a police report on Thursday and I believe that I have enough information for the cops to persue it.

His email is Mikey240@yahoo.com

His name and address are:

Mike Perez
1494 Calle Baack
Bernalilllo, New Mexico 87004

His Phone Number is
505 459 4195

Mike Perez on Fauns is: Mikeyp240

He scammed me out of 2 Adult Bearded Dragons

Don't let him scam you!!

any question Please ask!

Anthony

Old 04-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
That sucks! why didn't you do a search on him before trade?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=568132

Im not sure if these are all the same Mike Perez

Old 04-30-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
sixgunsun1177
Wow,
Thanks for the heads up. I was emailing with Mike just this morning about buying a pair of Leopard geckos from him. I ended up turning them down due to their lack luster appearance.

I will forward this post to Mike, hopefully he will make it right!

Oddly enough Anthony he email me this!

Subject: Re: Leopard geckos
Date: 4/30/2007 8:52:03 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: SixgunSun@aol.com

yea there going to look nice cause i have a snow and a high yellow together for my beards and a tiger with a normal for my retics and a 100het calico dwarf with a 100het albino and a pastel

SixgunSun@aol.com wrote:
Sounds very cool. Those should all be pretty easy babies to move out to, when you're ready.

Be Well,
Matthew

Mike, there's really no room for scammers. I hope there is just some mix up that you can make right. You KNOW the herp community is way tight here in New Mexico and BS gets you a rep quickly. You can also build a rep as quicly by being a straight shooter.

Please fix this deal.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
uglydragonfrog
Those are my two dragons he was talking about. Atleast I know they got to him OK. HMike has been talking to you while he ignores my calls and emails; I can't believe this guy! Thank you for your support! I hope he does make it right as those Beardeds cost me a lot of money. Also the female I gave him is not ready to breed so If he is breeding her already its bad news for her and her young.

Also mike if you read this she like gut loaded roaches and is a picky eater.

I did do a search for Mike Perez but there are 3 Mike Perezs and none of thew posts were about him. All posts were about Mike Perez from flordia and New York.

Also I got the phone number online for the address I shipped my Beardeds to and talked to Mikes mother today. Mikes mother tried to say he got kicked out. If that is ture then where are all these animals being kept? If its not true then its a sad day for that family.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #5
uglydragonfrog
Thanks you Matthew and Chris for responding!!!!!!

Old 04-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #6
Rainbowboaman
Quote:
Also mike if you read this she like gut loaded roaches and is a picky eater.
Did Mike know about this or did you state this afterwards?

Old 04-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #7
uglydragonfrog
I wanted to remind Mike as he does not read my emails I am assuming.

She eats everything but not every day. However, if you want her to eat a lot then gut loaded roaches is the way to go.

Her other favorites are squash, zucchini, mealworms, pinkies and anything that crawls.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
Rainbowboaman
Thanks for clearing that up. Mike's is probably scamming someone on a trade for them as I type this.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 PM   #9
Kozidragons
Thank you again. We are about to adopt a special female to him and he is supposed to pay today. Now i am nervous she won't get the best care. He told me he was retired and would have a lot of time to spend with her but his profile says he is 20 y/o..kinda young to retire

Old 04-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #10
uglydragonfrog
Mike Perez has contacted me.

If Mike comes through in one hour with a payment for the bearded to me or to a Crested Gecko Breeder I will repost this as a misunderstanding and let everyone know that he came through in the end.

It is now 6:30 Easter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!