BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:32 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Excellent Job, Matthew!

Old 04-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #22
Rainbowboaman
This seems to be getting sugarcoated like Mike turned out to be a halfway decent guy. He would of still screwed you over had he not seen his name pasted on this thread. After having your animals for almost a week & not doing a thing & avoiding you says enough for me. He's a scumbag that when he got exposed decided to try & save his own @ss. I'll bet your not the first he attempted to burn. I love how he'd send them back if you pay shipping. What a scumbag!

Old 05-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #23
Rainbowboaman
Mike,
You have been reading this thread for awhile yet still haven't typed a word. Mike how about some more excuses, oops I mean input or are you waiting for your vendor to send you some?

Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #24
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboaman
He's a scumbag that when he got exposed decided to try & save his own @ss. I'll bet your not the first he attempted to burn. I love how he'd send them back if you pay shipping. What a scumbag!

No sugarcoating there, Chris. I think it’s a given what this guy is.
He had an agreement to ship on the same day and came back with this excuse.

Quote:
OK man this is the deal you set my name right on fauna and drop you police report and ill have them right out.
give me the address where you want them sent to.

the reason at first i didnt send them to you is i didnt want to get screwed i wasnt planning on not sending them i gave you my word and i follow by it. so you sent them out and i placed that order for you by my vender and his business only ships out on wed. you can call and ask them so they would of shipped out tomorrow. but you had to act really crazy to my parents and get me kick out!!!! which made me lose my phone for awhile and a place to stay so i wasnt going to shipped anything out period!! sure i was going to call you and let you know which i should and im sorry i didn't but i didn't want you to think that i was a flacky guy but now you have ruined my name on fauna and left me with no home and has filed a police report. so ill tell you what make my name good back on fauna like erase that thread and drop the report and i shall have your animals out asap which will be 3 red crested babes the larger female is not doing well so i don't want to give you a bad reptile. so i'm very sorry it went this way and i apoligize because this is my fault and has got blown out of portion cause of me so let me know that info and i will check fauna to see if it has got erased or if you have made my name good then after all that i will send you a track number on you reptiles.
please let me know asap so my vender does not sell them
sorry it has been like this i'm really not a bad guy.and please
Hey Mike, this thread will not be erased. Anthony couldn't erase it if he wanted to. After all, everyone should know that you tried to blackmail him before you set this right.

Quote:
B]so i wasnt going to shipped anything out period!![/b]
You weren't going to ship anything. Those are your words. Well, that was the case until it messed up your current deals today. Chris, no need for this guy to reply. I think everyone has a fair grasp on his character.

Again, my hats off to Matt for helping out a fellow member of the community.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #25
sixgunsun1177
Thanks for the kind words guys...
They are both doing well to my relatively naive beardie eye. Someone take them quick before I fall in love.

As for Mike... I want to hope the best because he's a young herper in my area but, there's no room for this type of shady behavior. I've been on the burnt end of a few deals and I'm very fortunate to be able to help a distant member of our global herp community.

Not to mention, enjoy some Dragons for a while!

Old 05-01-2007, 02:00 AM   #26
sixgunsun1177
Thinking about the sugar-coating thing for awhile now,
This is what it really is;
Mike's behaviour was freaking disgusting. To tell someone let's trade on the count of three.... and then burn them is terrible. You should bend over backwords to keep your word.[period]
He didn't and didn't do a damn thing to correct it, only to hide it and move on. That too is BS. It doesn't matter what was going on in Mike's life.[Anthony probably would have taken an explanation better than the disappearing act he got]
BUT it did take balls to realize and admit he made a huge mistake. Mike manned up, apologized, and confessed that he was in over his head. It also took some courage to come hand deliver the dragons to me after this whole thread started. At that point it would have been easier to just hide.
To his credit he brought them about 55-60 miles one way to where I work.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:30 AM   #27
FunkyRes
If he got kicked out of the house like he said, returning them may have been a condition of him moving back home. So it may not have been easier for him to hide.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:12 AM   #28
uglydragonfrog
To all I'd like to say I'm keeping my word. Mike asked me to clear his name by not talking negativity about him anymore if he returned the dragons. Mike has come through after his many lies and deceitful behavior and now is a reformed man. I believe that when faced with the law, his parents and the BOI coming down on him it has made him honest and remorseful. That said with the PROPER ACTION mike can be a good guy!

Now I've kept my word.

Now on a more serious note Mat is 100% a great guy and has taken care of the beardeds 100 times better then ummm then the magic elves that prevented Mike
from feeding them properly.

As I can no longer keep the Beardeds and want them to go to a new home I
did not see the point in paying to have them mailed back to me. That would be to much stress on the animals

Since I was in a bad place I asked Mat to take the Beardeds and thankfully he agreed as I was out of options.

Mat thank you again! You are an upstanding guy!

Old 05-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #29
uglydragonfrog
NEW UPDATE!!!!!

Shipping on the Bearded Dragons was 152.26 as the 2 needed a large box.

I just talked to the detective from my town and if Mike Perez does not pay that amount to me by the end of the day the charges against him will stand.

Now my question to all of you is do you think he will pay? OR would he rather that the law get involved futher?

Old 05-01-2007, 04:34 PM   #30
sixgunsun1177