Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:13 PM   #71
jrsexotics
These stories amuse me.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #72
jrsexotics
Here is a start for Tom.

More to come when auctions close tomorrow.

As far as everyone else on here including Dan and Lucille. I'm going to keep producing the best frogs out there along with worlds first. Enjoy the sidelines and stay tuned.

This thread is about a import Madagascar hognose that a first time reptile keeper became disgruntled over after it died 40 days later.......
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2016, 04:49 PM   #73
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post

This thread is about a import Madagascar hognose that a first time reptile keeper became disgruntled over after it died 40 days later.......

I still believe that you did tell her it was CB, you are the type that will do and say anything to make a buck; that much is obvious from your words and claims against you.

You are one of many in the industry, who prey on the inexperienced to fill your coffers. Instead of owning your mistakes, you deflect and attack those who dare to question you. Which is typical Bad Guy behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #74
jrsexotics
Right Melissa

Because I care so much to make a $20.00 profit. Everyone else that purchased import snakes did not complain at all. I had 7 Malaysian mangroves there, several Malaysian red tail green rat snakes and a few other species that were imports. Not one complaint on those. Only complaint was from someone who did "6" months of research on an animal. Posted pics on Instagram saying its shed and ate for her. Then wants to complain about it dying 40 days later. Especially, after a vet tubed it dewormer.

Every animal I advertise as CB, wc or ltc. Stock my Facebook please... You will see.

I have a few bad guy fauna threads. I don't really worry about them. I ship over 600 times a year and vend 10-15 shows. If I'm really that bad why am I still in business? Why are my pacman frogs some of the most demanded morphs in the world? Not everyone will be pleased and I get that. Especially, with the volume of animals I sell on a yearly basis.

I refuse to refund this hognose snake. Especially, after no contact for 39+ days. Not one message on the animals status to a random email saying these things went wrong, it died and I want a refund or I'm posting a fauna bio.....

I do not produce snakes... The ones I get in are generally imports to fill the extra spaces on my tables.

This was a learning lesson for her as well as myself.. Now, I am going to take the time to write out a receipt for each WC or farmed animal sale. That way I don't have to waste my time with he said she said arguments on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I still believe that you did tell her it was CB, you are the type that will do and say anything to make a buck; that much is obvious from your words and claims against you.

You are one of many in the industry, who prey on the inexperienced to fill your coffers. Instead of owning your mistakes, you deflect and attack those who dare to question you. Which is typical Bad Guy behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
I am a great seller.

Thousands and thousands of sales and never a legitimate complaint.
Quote:
I ship over 600 times a year and vend 10-15 shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
typical Bad Guy behavior.

Melissa, it was such a good phrase I borrowed it. Hope you don't mind.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #76
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Looks like we have another Lynn Rafferty on our hands - albeit a laughably ineffectual one. Giving out someone's (long-dead) phone number and encouraging his "friends" to "mess with" me.
Yeah, I sure am whining about someone calling a number that I haven't had in quite a while. Blatant dishonesty or sheer stupidity? There's an exceedingly strong case for either one, or both. You decide.

If someone can't comprehend or honestly describe even the little things...well, it just makes the OP's already-plausible claims that much more likely to be true.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #77
jrsexotics
See if I post a gun emoji it's taken as a threat lmao. ������

You guys are a joke. I wish the cops theme song would play everytime you post.
Post a pic of some payment towards tom and it goes unnoticed. Exactly what I though would happen.

I wonder what it's like being 40,50 and 60 years old being the fauna police wasting your life away online everyday over stuff you are not apart of�� And an industry in which you make no difference in. Must bother you a lot.

Enjoy your day. I have more frogs to produce. Have to fill orders. Love this free advertising.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:50 PM   #78
juliasara
Caught it yet another lie... Wonder what bs story he's going to cook up to try and cover that one. Lies are like lays potato chips, you can't just have one! Or is it Pringles, once you pop you just can't stop! Either way he's just giving everyone who reads these threads more reasons to believe he's lying yet again!

Old 06-10-2016, 05:59 PM   #79
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Either way he's just giving everyone who reads these threads more reasons to believe he's lying yet again!
Indeed. When someone shows a blithe willingness to lie about something for which there's absolutely no tangible gain, it sure helps put comments like the following in the proper perspective:
Quote:
It's not worth my time to lie for a $20.00 profit about an animal being CB vs farmed or imported.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #80
juliasara
Quote:
You guys are a joke. I wish the cops theme song would play everytime you post.
Post a pic of some payment towards tom and it goes unnoticed. Exactly what I though would happen.
You can't seriously expect everyone to praise you for paying back money you stole from someone?!?! I'm sure it wasn't unnoticed, but you never should have taken the money in the first place and since you did you should have given it back a long time ago. Don't expect pats on the back, biscuits and to be showered with Praise for returning 10% of the money. Especially when your on here insulting people, getting caught telling more lies and incouraging people to harass other members and posting their phone number publicly. What about the other people you owe money to? Have you attempted to pay them back yet? If I recall correctly what you owe Tom is substantially smaller then what you owe others, so in the big picture you only paid back like 2% of the debt that has been documented on this site. If someone paid you back 2% of what they owe you would you shower them with Praise? I doubt it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!