Inquiry Swanees Exotics (Nate Swanson) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
Flytrap
I'm a Canadian... and had to deal with the issues of cross border transactions... and when I forgot some documentation, I had to drive back to meet up with him... and he waited around for my return trip to help me with the paperwork.

Nate was very fair in his sale of treefrogs to me. The frogs were very healthy and alert... and eventually bred on me. I'm not a breeder of frogs, but I love these animals.

I will continue to do business with him, as it's rare to find people who are honest and reliable.

D Wong

Old 03-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
snakewrangler
The last three posts in this thread are all from people who registered in March of 2009 and have exactly one post. Fishy?

Old 03-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #13
DeeSeven
Exactly my thoughts seth in fairness to Nate I already posted a BOI on him from my dealing

Old 03-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #14
Sheri
Seth, have you done any business with Nate to contribute to this thread other than to spam it? The author of the thread is asking for negative/positive feedback for someone who has had transactions with Swanee's Exotics...

Also, is it so wrong for a business person who has had satisfied customers to want the word to get around when he is being questioned? I would certainly hope any customers of yours that have had good experiences would do the same for you.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #15
aluras
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics View Post
The last three posts in this thread are all from people who registered in March of 2009 and have exactly one post. Fishy?
i registered on 3-14-09, not today. if there is any dispute as to my "Realness" you can e-mail me @ aaronluras@gmail.com I feel it is ridicolous to be snide about someone not wanting their name tarnished when they do good buisness......."fishy" that people Jump at the chance to defend one of their best dealers. This is just my opinion.
~Aaron

Old 03-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #16
Flytrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics View Post
I can appreciate sethexotic's skepticism... it's a healthy query.

But I am a real customer (never met Nate until my frog transaction). I'm only piping up to voice my support because that's what this thread is all about. If I were pissed, say at you over a crummy transaction, I too would express my disgust.

Just as there are good business operations, there are also bad customers. I just don't think it's fair for a small biz guy to get a bad rap from one incident. It's important that happy customers show their support too. And here I am.

The mods on this forum can trace my IP address... they can verify for you that I'm not another forum user hiding under a fake name.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #17
aluras
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
I can appreciate sethexotic's skepticism... it's a healthy query.

But I am a real customer (never met Nate until my frog transaction). I'm only piping up to voice my support because that's what this thread is all about. If I were pissed, say at you over a crummy transaction, I too would express my disgust.

Just as there are good business operations, there are also bad customers. I just don't think it's fair for a small biz guy to get a bad rap from one incident. It's important that happy customers show their support too. And here I am.

The mods on this forum can trace my IP address... they can verify for you that I'm not another forum user hiding under a fake name.
Same here, agreed.........

Old 03-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
theperfectlestat
I have several groups of frogs from Nate. They're all healthy and growing, and I'm getting more from him very soon. I plan on getting most of my future frogs from him.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri View Post
Seth, have you done any business with Nate to contribute to this thread other than to spam it? The author of the thread is asking for negative/positive feedback for someone who has had transactions with Swanee's Exotics...

Also, is it so wrong for a business person who has had satisfied customers to want the word to get around when he is being questioned? I would certainly hope any customers of yours that have had good experiences would do the same for you.
My contribution to this thread can hardly be classified as spam. It is only logical that someone would question the validity of "good guy" reports that pertain directly to an individual who is banned from this forum for fraud and exploitation of native wildlife.

Had you read the original thread on Swanee's Exotics, you probably would share the same skepticism as I do....and I can guarantee you that I am not the only person who sees the red flags in this thread...

Old 03-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
porkchop48
I joined a while ago if that means anything. I check the BOI daily and when I seen Nates name I wanted to post.

Some people do change for the better and I have read that other thread about Nate I was skeptical at first but after the first dealing with him I was happy to deal with him again. We talked for several week before the first deal was made and the quickness of the emails and manner of the emails made me give him a chance and I am happy that I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!