Bad Guy Konstrictor Specialties/ Brian Shelton - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #41
Geckomomma
Btw... caps are really not your friend.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #42
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle b View Post
BOY TED ,THAT IS TERRIBLE.BUT PER THE EMAIL YOU WERE SENT ON OCT.12,2009 A POSTAL MONEY ORDER FOR $430.00 WAS SENT ON OCT.16,2009.DID YOU CHECK YOUR MAILBOX? IF YOU DID CHECK YOUR MAILBOX AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS NOT THERE ,DID YOU EVER CONTACT HIM AND LET HIM KNOW IT WAS NOT RECEIVED?BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT BRIAN HAD ALREADY PAID YOU OVER $1200.00 GOOD FUNDS,IN THE FORM OF CASH AND CHECKS,FOR ANIMALS. SO MY ADVICE WOULD BE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO POST A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL, CHECK THE FACTS.
You're speaking for Brian, so are you his brother, mother, wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend?

Your post should be deleted for not following the rules.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #43
AShrader
I'm pretty sure that WAS Brian speaking in the third person. Maybe he will actually send the payment now... Or will he "Lose it on his desk" again.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #44
AShrader
Hi Brian, Since Ted has already said what he wanted to say, I will speak on Susquehanna Ectotherms behalf. My name is Tony. We spoke on the phone once or twice. I have worked with Ted since late 2004. Ted tried to contact you countless times with no success. When he was tired of it, I personally tried to contact you several times by phone. Isn't it funny how a persons voice mailbox is always full when they owe you money. You were given MONTHS to contact us and make it right. You did not. If you did send the payment via Money Order, why did you not call and check in to make sure we received it like you did with your initial payment. If you notice Ted has been a member of this forum since July 2005, and THIS is the first posting he has EVER felt obligated to make. That says more about YOU than him.

"Best Regards", Tony

Old 12-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #45
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
You're speaking for Brian, so are you his brother, mother, wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend?
BUSTED!

Old 01-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #46
jaysnakes
I also had a very similar problem with Brian Shelton. My name is Jason Gaspar. My late father, James Gaspar, actually made a deal with Brian in May of 2009.

My father heard about Brian through a friend and Brian drove from Wisconsin to my fathers house to look at some retics. We had just hatched out several animals and Brian kept going on and on how he was looking to invest in some high end retics and burms. What actually caught his eye was a few older animals that my father and I were looking at getting rid of.

Brian ended up working a deal out with my dad to pick up the following animals.
1.0 Platinum Retic (3 years old and mean as hell)
1.0 Albino Lambarinth Burmese (2 years old)
0.1 Albino Lambarinth Burmese (1 year old)

The agreed upon amount was $1300

My dad had heard decent things about Brian so he trusted him to pay of the animals quickly. Brian wrote my father a personal check for $500 and took with him the snakes. I told my father not to let him have the animals but in his current condition my father really needed the extra money to be used for medical bills and he believed that Brian was a decent person.

Brian told us how he just purchased an entire collection of bateaters from someone so he should be able to pay off the remainding $800 in about two more weeks.

That was the last we ever heard from him.

My father passed away from kidney cancer in August of 2009. Brian also knew of my fathers condition and it upsets me more that he seems to have taken advantage of him in his condition.

Back in October at the 2009 Tinley park reptile conferense I was vending with some friends of mine at the show. When I was in the middle of talking to a customer I did happen to see Brian out of the corner of my eye. Once Brian noticed me he quickly took off down the isle. I went after him to confront him about everything and he had vanished into the crowds of people. He is very well aware tof what he is doing and I strongly reccomend not to deal with Brian Shelton.

Old 01-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #47
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle b View Post
BOY TED ,THAT IS TERRIBLE.BUT PER THE EMAIL YOU WERE SENT ON OCT.12,2009 A POSTAL MONEY ORDER FOR $430.00 WAS SENT ON OCT.16,2009.DID YOU CHECK YOUR MAILBOX? IF YOU DID CHECK YOUR MAILBOX AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS NOT THERE ,DID YOU EVER CONTACT HIM AND LET HIM KNOW IT WAS NOT RECEIVED?BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT BRIAN HAD ALREADY PAID YOU OVER $1200.00 GOOD FUNDS,IN THE FORM OF CASH AND CHECKS,FOR ANIMALS. SO MY ADVICE WOULD BE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO POST A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL, CHECK THE FACTS.
Quote:
Name : brian shelton
Why are you talking about yourself in the third-person? And while we're near the subject, are you aware your capslock button is stuck?

Old 01-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #48
TailsWithScales
Hugs and apologies to those he's ripped off. I just don't get some people.

He really needs to come and explain himself properly!

He is now on my do not buy from /do not sell to list. Jerk!

Old 01-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #49
April Homich
I don't think you can go any lower than ripping off someone dying of cancer who needs the money for medical bills... that is disgusting.

And whoever posted on Brian's account (probably Brian), if you're going to claim you sent a money order, you should really show proof. Where's a copy of the receipt? I don't believe you and I doubt anyone else will, either.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #50
uncle b
HELLO, THIS IS BRIAN CLEARING THE AIR ON SOME SEVERELY DISTORTED FACTS !!!! FIRST ,TED THOMPSON WAS E-MAILED ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO WITH AN STATUS ON HIS SUPPOSED MISSING POSTAL MONEY ORDER. AS I EXPLAINED TO HIM, AFTER FILLING OUT THE SEARCH FORM USING THE OLD RECEIPT NUMBER FROM OCT.16,2009 AND PAYING $5.40,IT TAKES 3 TO 4 WEEKS FORM A RESULT OF FINDINGS. BUT THERE NEEDS TO BE 60 DAYS MINIMUM BEFORE A SEARCH CAN BE DONE, WHICH I HAD TO WAIT FOR. LIKE I EXPLAINED
TO TED, I HAVE PURCHASED 3 SNAKES IN 2009, ALL WERE OF GREAT APPEARENCE. ONE IS STILL ALIVE AND THRIVING, THE OTHER TWO WHICH WERE FROZEN ARE NOW SKINNED AND
DRIED.AGAIN, OVER $800.00CASH HAD ALREADY BEEN PAID,WHY WOULD I THINK TO EVER NOT PAY THE BALANCE???? THE SECOND ISSUE IS EVEN BETTER YET ! JASON GASPAR DECIDE TO POST A NEGATIVE POST ,AND SAID I HAD PURCHASED 3 SNAKES AND HE WAS UNABLE TO REACH ME FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS. WELL, AFTER E-MAILING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I IMMEDIATELY E-MAILED JASON BACK ASKING HIM TO CALL OR CONTACT ME.
IRONICALLY HE WAS ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF ME !! HE AGREED HE HAD MADE A HUGE MISTAKE , I ONLY PURCHASED 2 SNAKES NOT THREE ! HE HAD PERSONALLY HELPED ME BAG THEM UP AS WELL AS TAKE MY FIRST $500.00 PAYMENT. I CONTACTED JASON PRIOR TO THE TINLEY PARK SHOW LAST FALL, BUT NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN CALL, SO I WENT TO HIS TABLE TO SPEAK TO HIM, BUT HE WAS TIED UP WITH A CUSTOMER. WHICH HE VERIFIED IN LAST NITE'S PHONE CONVERSATION !!! I AM A VENDOR EVERY MONTH AT THE WHEATON ALL ANIMAL EXPO IN ILLINOIS, AND AM VERY CONTACTABLE. IF I WAS LOOKING TO STIFF ANYONE, I SURE AS HECK WOULDN'T BE SHOWING UP SELLING TO THE PUBLIC ONE TO TWO TIMES A MONTH. JASON AND I WORKED OUT OUR DISCREPENCY LAST NITE VIA TELEPHONE.

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, "BEFORE YOU GO ON A FORUM POSTING NEGATIVITIES ABOUT A PARTICULAR SUBJECT OR ISSUE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL FACTS STRAIGHT. OTHERWISE YOU END UP WITH EGG ALL OVER YOUR FACE !"

BRIAN dba KONSTRICTOR SPECIALTIES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!