Bad Guy Christopher Boas-Christopher George - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
mikeadams
Christopher Boas-Christopher George

Hi Im Mike Adams, I went into a deal with Christopher George of Christopher boas. Ill first state in short my side of the story and my issue. Ill then post all text messages, fb message and whatever receipts I have pertaining to my issue, Some of this was done over phone conversations unfortunately. Around mid November I wanted to purchase a 4 yr old cblt from "The snake shop" for $225. Christopher approached me about doing a breeding loan with her. I buy her, send her to him for a breeding to his dh sunglow. Once she drops he sends the cblt back plus half the litter that is produced. Later I bought a pair of redlines from Brain Gundy, Brain had another adult female available that Chris wanted. She was $610. I paid the $610 in full for Chris. At the time the deal was he was to pay me back half ($300) for the adult redline female and split babies. Brain Gundy sent him a freebie baby boa in this package. Who's boa is that is arguable, I feel since I paid for that box in full. It should have been mine..? In February, he asked me to loan him money for a breeder jungle male also from "The snake shop" This loan was to purchase his animal, and he was to pay me back in cash for the breeder jungle. He continued to tell me he was going to make payments and send me money, he never did. As I pressed him more he started to dissect my personal life, decisions and discuss my relation or situations with my friends and fellow boa people. I will again state here as I have to Chris many time nothing else has anything to do with the fact that I loaned him money/bought him boas and I have yet to receive anything back from him. At this point Im asking for the money or the boas back so that I can make my money back and he at first was continually now he is simply refusing.I made the noob mistake of not formally writing out contracts. Which is why I came to the boi, so we can have a 3rd party help us work this business situation out in a positive way and come up with a solution.

Im doing this in pieces I spent several hours typing this out and when I hit post it logged me out and I lost it all. So please be patient with me images will come in following posts.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
mikeadams
here is the receipt for the cblt female from "the snake shop"

and the receipt for the jungle breeder from "The snake shop"

Ive been trying to get ahold of brain for a receipt of the redline adult female That I paid for, and was sent to chris. Will post that when I receive it.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
mikeadams
initial contact made on fb about the cblt female

^^He informs me the breeding is not working out
Then we start talking via phone and chat

Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
mikeadams
some about the deal with brain gundy was in text, not details of the actual deal (that was discussed over phone) but enough to know something was going on

and when some time has passed without payment, things start going south sorry if I get them out of order...I tried to block out all cuss words

some things were said on mine and chris facebook wall, chris blocked me and several mutual friends. The text messages escalated

Old 04-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
Amelanistic Orca
Yikes... I'm lost in the wall of drama. Breeding loans=NIGHT/DAYMARE'S! No joking!

Do a recap on next post for the crowd...

Old 04-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
mikeadams

this is everything I have, he is messaging friends asking for boas annnd talking about me. I have those too but I don't know if Im aloud to post them?? Just waiting on Brain Gundys receipt.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
jendee
well I know you both, first I would like to say how shocked I am at the way Chris is handling this and speaking to you. He is acting very childish and not professional in the least bit. Kudos to you Mike for keeping your cool!! I know you and Chris were friends and this must be extremely upsetting.
A lot of people! A lot of people are talking about this on facebook. A lot of people are saying they will not be dealing with Chris for anything. So Chris, the longer you go without paying Mike his money or animals the harder your rep is going to feel the hit. You are losing customers, purchases, friends by the minute. Some of this info on here is a bit holey but I know personally that this partnership was happening since I speak to you both often. Chris at this point you are robbin him and going by your threats in text messages to him you think that its ok to tell him he isn't ever getting anything from you, as I've heard you also told several other of our mutual peers. Not a pretty look dude, might wanna man up take a loss and ship out those animals.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #8
Jrho078
This is such bs!! He needs to just pay you and give you your animal back. The whole thing will be done and over with if he does

Old 04-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
mikeadams
Here is my receipt from Brain Gundy

Chris please give me my boas back, or payment in full

Old 04-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #10
mikeadams
he just text me this, in response to this thread..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!