Good Guy Professional Reptiles Rodents - Cody Castellanos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Professional Reptiles Rodents - Cody Castellanos

I just received my order of frozen mice today. They look perfect! They were still very frozen with a good chunk of dry ice left in the box. The box was really well insulated, as well. All the mice look great, no bloody ones, no substrate or poop in the bags, and all the mice have nicely tucked tails. The sizes also look very consistent, although perhaps a bit bigger than what I've ordered from other places.

I was also sent a tracking number, so it was really easy to keep track of my package. Shipping was prompt.

I would definitely recommend them and I'll be making more orders with them in the future.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
Ameivaboy
I've gotten animals from Cody in the past and certainly will in the future - def. good guy!!

Old 01-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
JoeTaffis
Is this the company located in Nevada? If so, their website though nice, is very vague as to who you are dealing with. No company info or names are on the website. Plenty of testimonials, like yours, but first names only. I assume its Nevada since they collect state sales tax from there. More info on them would be nice. Its always good to know a quality rodent seller. My last order was from Layne Labs in Ca.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
Yes, it's the company in Nevada. I think the website is still under construction.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
progeckos
Olivia,
I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with the transaction and mice! I try to pay a lot of attention to detail and it's nice to know others see it as well. Thanks again!

Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
geckobabies
Cody is great! I have not bought frozen feeders from him but I have purchased other supplies and they always shipped quickly and arrived fresh. His gutload is simply the best I have ever used and the only gutload I use on my geckos now.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:12 AM   #7
geckobabies
Follow up... I placed my first frozen rodent order with Cody and they arrived in perfect condition, frozen solid and high quality. The packaging was excellent and there was still plenty of dry ice left over for delays. Thanks for the great rodents Cody!

Old 06-09-2013, 05:34 AM   #8
progeckos
Your are very welcome Jessica! Thank you for the kind words!

Old 06-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
Kristi23
I order supplies and gutload regularly from Cody. Service is perfect every time.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #10
hypnoctopus
Got another great order from Cody. Here's an example of how the rodents look in their package. There was also tons of insulation and the mice were still frozen rock solid when they arrived.

Shipping is super cheap if you live in the southwest!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!