Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #51
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
You are correct sir, and the point Dan was trying to make was that you are also not the voice of this whole hobby.
Please point me to where I said I was the voice for the "whole" hobby. I said Chuck is respected, did I say by all? No, never did, so please do me the give me the same respect of not putting words in my mouth. Chuck has been around a long time, if these two threads are all that you can base him on as a bad guy, then maybe it is time to wake up and see the real world and this hobby.

So you don't like some of his actions, so what? There are many in our hobby that I do not like the actions of, do I need to bump old threads based on that? I hope not, I would have my work cut out for sure.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #52
Serafim
I didn't read that much into it.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #53
critical bill
LMAO. Some people like me and some people don't. Some people I like and others I don't. I think its obvious where Robert and I stand in that sense.

To those who support me, thank you. To those who don't, you.

Its really that simple.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #54
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
I think it was me who he called a punk.
I think you're right. Either way, Barnum & Bailey would probably be impressed with this thread.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #55
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O:
You're a pathetic troll, and probably a poor excuse for human. Think I wouldn't say that to your face? Guess again bub.

I'm not here to defend Chuck. He can do that himself if he even feels the need. Your resurrecting an old threat like this for the sole purpose of creating drama is the essence of trolling. Do go back under your bridge.
Jim,
Chuck feels the need to post a reply attacking me after each time I post. If he wants to attack me with all kind of vulgar, profane post's then I think it should be done in a thread about his tendency to be rude, crude, vulgar, and abusive not on every BOI thread I post in. If that is trolling, "Get off my Bridge!"

I am sorry that you feel the way about me that you do and feel qualified to make that kind of character evaluation of me based on this issue. I have always respected your opinion an enjoyed your post's. I have no lack or need of drama and have told Chuck I did not want to engage in a pissing match with him. If he insists I feel this is the place for it. As far as saying that to my face, I'm sure you would. I am a pass-a-fist anyway, that's a poor attempt at humor, not a threat.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #56
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Jim,
Chuck feels the need to post a reply attacking me after each time I post. If he wants to attack me with all kind of vulgar, profane post's then I think it should be done in a thread about his tendency to be rude, crude, vulgar, and abusive not on every BOI thread I post in. If that is trolling, "Get off my Bridge!"

I am sorry that you feel the way about me that you do and feel qualified to make that kind of character evaluation of me based on this issue. I have always respected your opinion an enjoyed your post's. I have no lack or need of drama and have told Chuck I did not want to engage in a pissing match with him. If he insists I feel this is the place for it. As far as saying that to my face, I'm sure you would. I am a pass-a-fist anyway, that's a poor attempt at humor, not a threat.
This isn't your bridge. And remember, YOU started this.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #57
varnyard
Not good enough, you still have the actions of a troll.

However, if you wanted to tell Chuck you are sorry for your actions here of bumping this thread, and the other one. He might just let you off the hook, I am not saying he will, but he might,,,,,,

Then you could act like a real man and work this out in a PM with him.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #58
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
As for what he does being justified, well I am not his judge, and I do not agree with everything he does, but I will say this, if he has something to say to you, you will be the first one to hear it. Now that is something I will say that I do respect about Chuck.
If something I have learned with time on this site is not to mix up crudeness with being a stand-up guy/gal. It's obvious there's no correlation whatsoever. It is OK to support our friends, that is if that support doesn't cloud our own judgment.

Thanks.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #59
Miss Tuniwha
ANYWHO.. Pissing match aside..

as Chuck mentioned.. some like him.. some don't.. could he learn some people skills? ha ha yeah..

do I agree with all he does.. no..

but I don't agree on everything with anyone.. who does?

but I think the thread needs to get back on track..

Just my 2 cents.. *shrugs*

Old 03-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #60
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
but I think the thread needs to get back on track..

Just my 2 cents.. *shrugs*
I could not agree more, like where it was before Robert went and trolled it up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!