Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #91
Amelanistic Orca
I rarely buy... but I would guarantee you this... I'd never buy from you bro! Way too many BOI's.

The 'tub slammings' while you were pissed at me and ran that rejected video bro, that don't set real nice with me! GET RID OF ANY ANIMALS IS MY ONLY SUGGESTION TO YOU!

And, I wish you the best still too!

Old 06-11-2016, 10:35 AM   #92
312Herps
I would never advise anyone to even reach for a "helping hand" from Mike "The Thief" Matson if they were to fall in a frozen lake. Not that he would try to help you unless he saw some form of making a profit from it anyway , but just my opinion of this small minded individual. He gave me his word as a man, as a father ,and as breeder in the community that if I sent him a colony of over 20 pacman frogs he would send me $2250 . He's never sent any money , not one penny. The only thing he's done is use fake profiles and more bottom feeders in the herp community like Ariel Cudia on facebook to harass me , stalk me , stalk my friends, harass my friends , leave fake reviews, attempt to derail threads I post about them, post up fake photos of me , threaten with fake lawyers, threaten with fake police reports and other ridiculous antics. He kills many frogs with irresponsible practices then blames them on fake employees so he doesn't appear to look bad in the public eye. He's nothing more than a frog flipper and now that he isn't getting frogs from Yusuke to flip and take credit for producing , he's using any animals he can to flip. After all the threats he made to me and then never showing up to Tinley proves Mike is a coward and a bunch of threats which women are no exception to because like his group of friends he is very proud of his threats to women who don't stay quite about his business practices. See you soon Mike , I hope you have my money

Old 06-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I was a pain and did not carry myself well at those times. Now, I am only commenting towards the OP or moderators when questions are asked. Maybe I'll avoid heated back and forth conversations that way and stay away from being banned. Along, with being somewhat more mature.
Quote:

You guys are a joke..
Well, that didn't last long

Old 06-11-2016, 01:07 PM   #94
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Well, that didn't last long
Still utterly lacking credibility? Check!
Still lying compulsively? Check!
Still going keyboard commando on Fakebook? Check!
Still encouraging harassment when he can't contest simple truths? Check!
Still deluding himself into thinking he's not a total coward? Check!

Yeah, it's kinda funny how the more things "change" with this guy, the more they look the same.

Old 06-11-2016, 01:20 PM   #95
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
I would never advise anyone to even reach for a "helping hand" from Mike "The Thief" Matson if they were to fall in a frozen lake. Not that he would try to help you unless he saw some form of making a profit from it anyway , but just my opinion of this small minded individual. He gave me his word as a man, as a father ,and as breeder in the community that if I sent him a colony of over 20 pacman frogs he would send me $2250 . He's never sent any money , not one penny. The only thing he's done is use fake profiles and more bottom feeders in the herp community like Ariel Cudia on facebook to harass me , stalk me , stalk my friends, harass my friends , leave fake reviews, attempt to derail threads I post about them, post up fake photos of me , threaten with fake lawyers, threaten with fake police reports and other ridiculous antics. He kills many frogs with irresponsible practices then blames them on fake employees so he doesn't appear to look bad in the public eye. He's nothing more than a frog flipper and now that he isn't getting frogs from Yusuke to flip and take credit for producing , he's using any animals he can to flip. After all the threats he made to me and then never showing up to Tinley proves Mike is a coward and a bunch of threats which women are no exception to because like his group of friends he is very proud of his threats to women who don't stay quite about his business practices. See you soon Mike , I hope you have my money

It seems more and more info is coming out about you Mike. Care to address this claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #96
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelanistic Orca View Post
I rarely buy... but I would guarantee you this... I'd never buy from you bro! Way too many BOI's.

The 'tub slammings' while you were pissed at me and ran that rejected video bro, that don't set real nice with me! GET RID OF ANY ANIMALS IS MY ONLY SUGGESTION TO YOU!

And, I wish you the best still too!
Didn't you post some in appropriate ads here on fauna?

Old 06-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #97
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Didn't you post some in appropriate ads here on fauna?

Deflection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #98
jrsexotics
Ha there Rick is! Beautiful! I've been waiting for you. There is plenty on fauna and Facebook about ricks transaction.

Here Rick why don't you Lawyer up and send me some information from your attorney. You want to think this is a game and hide behind the computer.

7381 walnut ave, Buena Park,CA 90620
That is a family office I can receive mail at. I would love to take you to court!

Because I am tired of hearing this story. You know what you have done.

Send me the info..... I'll be waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post

Old 06-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #99
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It seems more and more info is coming out about you Mike. Care to address this claim?
It's covered in This Thread, which has a plethora of shining examples of what to expect from him.

Old 06-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #100
jrsexotics
Rick it's left for you to take this to court like I have begged you to for the last year...

7381 walnut ave, Buena Park, CA 90620 send the mail to me

Other than that I have nothing else to say besides I really do hope you follow thru with it. Can't wait to see you in court

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!