Tinley Park show...!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-03-2005, 09:03 AM   #1
raiquee
Tinley Park show...!!

T-5 days! Who is excitied?! I went to a chin show this weekend, now a reptile show. I'm exhausted! But we have been preping for tinley since Febuary

What is everyone going to be wearing to the show, so we can say hi to each other! Obviously if you have a table, it will be different but the people just wandering like me. I think i will have a black t-shirt with jeans with our logo (captive creations) on the front and a green tie (possibly) I will be with my hubby

What is everyones plans when going down there. We haven't rented a hotel as of yet, but we do plan to stay the night. If we can't find somewhere we will just drive back up

Old 10-03-2005, 10:20 AM   #2
A_Kendergirl
HUmmmmm...I think I might wear my iggy shirt from Panama. Maybe not - it is 10 years old, and I do believe it has a bleach stain somewhere on it. I will be there for sure though!

Old 10-03-2005, 04:05 PM   #3
LadyGecko
I"m not sue i I can make it to Tinley
Funds are at an all time low right now so I dunno if I want to go and
JUST LOOK
LOL!!!
Guess that I willl pkay this one by ear-unless i win the lotto this week-
oh yeah-I forgot -you have to buy a ticket to win

DUH!!
Sandy

Old 10-03-2005, 11:25 PM   #4
StinaUIUC
I'm kinda in the same boat as you sandy......lol

Old 10-04-2005, 01:00 AM   #5
A_Kendergirl
Oh...no doubt you can find me - I'll be the one crying because I can't take them home with me.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:46 AM   #6
raiquee
Well Shanti i believe i have seen a picture of you so i think i know what you look like. Are you guys staying the night?

My plans are going in there and buying FEEDERS and after that money is spent, then going to the gecko tables Can't pass up good deals on feeders at a show! Not to mention i can't come home with no food, they will all glare at me evily. And thats a lot of little eyes glaring!

T-4 days!

Old 10-04-2005, 12:41 PM   #7
A_Kendergirl
I swear I don't look as scary in person. LOL...I must be het vampire. Super pale skin, like creepy crawly things, and when I go into full sunlight I tend to go HHIISSSSSSSS It's a theory in progress!

Old 10-04-2005, 01:44 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Wish i could go , but funds are low so i may not even bother tempting myself .

Stinks too , I really really need some supplies,a rack,a new stat,and well...

'at least one gecko' (famous last words) LOL

Now i will just have to pay shipping

Old 10-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #9
Albey
Please come and say Hi.

I am leaving Atlanta in the morning for the trip up. I hope everyone from the forum will come by and say hello to Kathy and I. I don’t know what table number we are going to be at because they change it every year but we shouldn’t be too hard to find. LOL

PS Dan Poe, how can you live in Chicago and not come out to the Tinley Park show? Just Do It.

Hope to see everyone,

Old 10-04-2005, 03:59 PM   #10
groovygeckos
Well
Quote:
funds are low
But let me ad to that, 'all time LOW LOW LOW ' LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!