1.1 columbian, and suri cross poss het for albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 02:10 AM   #1
glitterlust
1.1 columbian, and suri cross poss het for albino

Male and female boas for sale, i'm being forced to sell because of where i live, and it really breaks my heart that i have to do this. This is going to have to be a "pick up" from a local - semi local person, because i can't risk shipping these snakes, i've had troble with local mailing companys demanding to see whats in the box. "will travil have way if its a must"

I'm really just looking for offers right now, to me they are priceless, but i really have set a price for them yet, so the best offer wins.

Female 2 or 2-1/2 yrs old... Hand tame, feeds like a gem. Not sure exact size, but i'm sure over 4.5 feet, but i'll measure by request if you want.

Male 50% SURI and 50% columbian. Poss 50% het for kahl albino, hand tame, and eats great.. A little small right now, while i was on vacation my father was taking care of him, and he got out while in his care, and was missing for a while, but i found him, and he's totally fine, and in great condition. the pics of the male on here is after i found him, so you can see that he's just fine.

specs on parents
Mother-100% het for hahl albino
father- normal suriname boa

i got the male this year from a breeder off of fauna.

I've got papers from breeder to give to you.

"female"

"male"

"female"

its better to send question directly to me at justin.guin@gmail.com if possible. Please don't hessitate to ask questions/or make an offer

I'm located in Grosse tete, louisiana..
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread