For Sale Neodesha cages and rack system - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #1
PKossak
Neodesha cages and rack system

These are used but in good shape. I have one 48 inch neodesha cage with an overhead helix heating system, and 4 36 inch neodesha cages.

I also have a 12-bin rack system which is fitted with rubbermaid's that I believe are around 15 inches x 8 inches. It is fitted with heating tape and a thermostat. Perfect for neonate-juvenile colubrids and pythons/boas.

I will let all of these go for $600.

These will need to be picked up. I am in the metro Detroit area. I need to get rid of them today or tomorrow. Thanks.

Pictured is the 48 inch neodesha with the overhead helix heating system and the rack system.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-12-2018, 01:51 AM   #2
Ericmm
I will give u 100 to ship

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!