My tangerine silkie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-17-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
Cheeder the silkie
My tangerine silkie

I just when to the exodic pet store near me to buy my first dragon they had 4 dragon 3 normal and 1 silky. I got it and everything I need I am also starting a dubia colony from looking it up I think it's and orange silky I think it's also known as a tangerine I paid 125 for it it's about 6 inches wondering if that is a far price for it. And also if I need to know anything specific I know you need to soak them 2 times a week and mist the cage everyday. Do I need to like put Lisbon or any cream I need to by for him.also I named him or her cheddar I will post a pick when I get home tonight from work. And I know what to feed and everything like that. but don't really know how much to feed him. So vechtables every other day and feed him 2 times a day till he is full? This is my first post and hoping to do more in the future now that I made a profile and glade to see what you guys say.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #2
josabby
125 probably is a pretty good price. I've seen them priced a lot higher. You seem to be doing everything right. I know that My brother has one, and she was getting really irritable after being in the sun and I read that they lack of roughness in the skin makes them more vulnerable in direct sunlight, so if you even put yours out side, do it for a shorter period that for your other dragons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!