Trade or for sale 1500 gram adult het clown female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
michele769
or for sale 1500 gram adult het clown female

I have here an 08 %100 het clown female for sale or trade. I got her from Brian at BHB, and she's from his Super reduced pattern clown line. I have included pics of one of her siblings which i also own. The reason for me selling her is because she is STRICTLY a live rat feeder. Haven't tried live mice or asfs but for the past 3 months i have only tried f/t rats with, because i am trying to switch over to f/t on all my snakes and she won't budge. She was at about 1600 grams at one point when i was buying live, but she hasn't accepted one f/t meal since. I promise you she is a great feeder on live. Also i have a big clown female and pastel het clown adult so they are the ones i am keeping.

Things i am interested for trades are double/triple codom males. Will add cash for the right male. I am highly interested in enchi combo males with some size on them. Also interested in kingpins, fireflies etc etc.
PM me if you are interested in buying her, but i'd really prefer to trade.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
michele769
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
michele769
Thankyou everyone for the interest, but she has sold!

THankyou daniel.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!