Top Ten Historical Uses of the F word - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 12-08-2002, 07:30 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
Top Ten Historical Uses of the F word

TOP TEN TIMES IN HISTORY, WHEN USING THE "F" WORD WAS REALLY APPROPRIATE:

10th - "Scattered ****ing showers, my ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC

9th - "How the **** did you work that out?" - Pythagoras, 126 BC

8th - "You want WHAT on the ****ing ceiling" - Michelangelo, 1566

7th - "Where did all those ****ing Indians come from?" - Custer, 1877

6th - "Where the **** am I?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937

5th - "Any ****ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938

4th - "Oh ****, what the **** was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

3rd – “ What the **** do you mean we lost, and where is that ****ing pistol of mine anyhow? - Adolf Hitler 1945

2nd - "I need this parade like I need a ****ing hole in the head!" - JFK, 1963

And........

The number 1 most appropriate time for using the "F" word in all of recorded history.................

1st - "Aw c'mon. Who the **** is gonna find out?"- Bill Clinton, 1997

Old 12-08-2002, 07:34 AM   #2
Glenn Bartley
All those asterisks sure seem to take something away from the joke! I thought this was a kind of anuything goes sight, especially after post about 'if we find anything offensive and don't have a sense of huor don't come here' from the webmaster, but I guess that if the censorship program is in effect for foul language on other parts of the board, it is here too. That is too bad. Doesn't seem quite as funny without the actual words there. By the way the mayor of Hiroshima says "oh s..t" what the F was that."

Old 12-08-2002, 10:10 AM   #3
Neil Gubitz
How bout....

I freed the ****ing WHAT??
Abraham Lincoln - 1864

....Neil

Old 12-08-2002, 10:13 AM   #4
E2MacPets
There's offensive and then there's inappropriate. Curses are inappropriate for children, for example (although the ones on here seem to be quite fluent in french)

Old 12-08-2002, 11:06 AM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Steven.... this particular site is for ADULTS!! If you don't think it's appropriate for the kids.... KEEP THEM OFF THIS SITE! How easy is that??? But, please don't try to berate us for having a sense of humor.... if you can't handle the smoke.... stay out of the kitchen???

....Neil

Old 12-08-2002, 01:39 PM   #6
Uffern
The smoke? Was mom not a good cook? I always thought it was the heat, but maybe not in your kitchen.

Old 12-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #7
Neil Gubitz
Richard.... in most cases, you're right.... but, in my house.... when the Smoke Alarm goes off.... DINNER'S READY!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 12-09-2002, 11:26 AM   #8
dragonmageneo
Come on now I think that this joke should be updated to appeal to the younger generations

How about (in decending order of the original post)
#11. F******* SHARON!!!!!! SHARON.. THE F****** KIDS ARE F****** WITH THE F****** WEED AGAIN.... SHARON!!!! (you figure this one out )

#12. OHHHHH F***!! (Nintendo inc. after seeing the playstation2 beta)

#13. Do you hear a F****** whislte? (Osama bin laden)

-Tony Goodwill-

Old 12-09-2002, 12:55 PM   #9
JasonBrennan
Got to love Ozzy!

Old 12-09-2002, 07:00 PM   #10
WebSlave
As Glenn surmised, the foul language blocking feature of this site cannot be filtered to only apply to certain forums. It is global in nature. Although I would not have a problem with such language here, there are other sections of this site where such usage would generally indicate someone getting out of control with their message posting.

And as Neil has pointed out, this site is specifically targeted towards adults and the business dealings that they have concering fauna of all types. I do not discourage kids from coming onto this site, but neither will I make any special accomodations for their visits.

All things considered, I feel it is prudent to keep a minimum of blocking in place. There really aren't THAT many words I have blocked from usage.

Sorry if it 'fouls' up some of the jokes because of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!