Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
You are correct Chuck, but so was I, they were both in that group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianca_Trump

Agreed. I was just pointing out that he wasnt an innocent old man.

I wouldnt say that Ed supports racism though. Thats pretty harsh without some concrete facts.

I do think his mind was more on the possibility of grabbing a little gooch from Wendy via the sale. Sort of like Joey Caponey.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:50 PM   #92
cookreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I do think his mind was more on the possibility of grabbing a little gooch from Wendy via the sale.
I thought only dudes had gooches?

Old 11-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #93
Wilomn
[quote=critical bill]

I wouldnt say that Ed supports racism though. Thats pretty harsh without some concrete facts.

QUOTE]

mr. clark, I think you'd rob anyone you thought you could put one over on regaurdless of colour, age, or sex.

Is this true or do you confine your theivery one particular arena?

Old 11-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #94
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookreptiles
OK, this is getting wayyyyyyyyyy off topic, but I agree with Emily. See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gooch.

Now back to the topic at hand, please.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #95
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Agreed. I was just pointing out that he wasnt an innocent old man.

I do think his mind was more on the possibility of grabbing a little gooch from Wendy via the sale. Sort of like Joey Caponey.
No, not Ed Chuck, Wendy and the old man were in the same group, they were both in the white supremacy group. Ed is not, not that I know of.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #96
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookreptiles
Woopsie.....

You must understand that I've had it embedded in my brain that he is such a fairy and not interested in women.

But gosh Emily....the way you just came out and corrected me made my gooch all sweaty.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #97
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
OK, this is getting wayyyyyyyyyy off topic, but I agree with Emily. See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gooch.

Now back to the topic at hand, please.
Sorry about my last post, didnt see your request. lol @ the link.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:54 PM   #98
LakesideBoas
Y'know, Ed...

Your silence here is just screaming.

I did notice another thing that has made me go "Hmmmm". You mentioned another breeder in the thread linked to on BP.net, just like you dropped Emily's name here.

I don't know what your motivations were, as I am not you, but to some it may look like you are trying to deflect some not-so-welcome attention over to someone else.

You may not have been thinking along those lines, but it can look that way from casual observance. I think you should think more carefully about the relpies you make, Ed.

Have you been in contact with Daniel since his last post? It really is coming down to the wire on shipping. You really should get on the ball, Ed.

Old 11-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #99
critical bill
Hey I'll take the points for this one, but hopefully you'll be laughing to hard to issue me any.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/2904051

Old 11-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #100
snake5007
ROFLMFAO Chuck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark