Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:19 PM   #21
Serafim
I knew when Ed showed his face again The Jedi twins would come out of hiding. Im sure Ed is just delighted that his only support lately comes from two mentally ill pillow biters.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
By the way Bruce, you do realize that it is spelled Dagobah and not Degobah don't you? If you are going to be an insane delusional wack job, at least spell your fantasy trivia correctly

Old 11-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #23
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
By the way Bruce, you do realize that it is spelled Dagobah and not Degobah don't you? If you are going to be an insane delusional wack job, at least spell your fantasy trivia correctly
He's not smart enough to take the hing John. You are not the first to point this out to him.

Ohhhhhh mr. clarrrrrrrrrk, don't you want to come and clear up this most recent little mess you've made for yourself?

Also, howcome you LOCK every ad you put up on fauna?

Old 11-13-2007, 08:58 PM   #24
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
And, of course, the Jedi will destroy them as usual.
Yeah, go and tell that to Jabba.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #25
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I agree with you 100% Alicia. My issue with Ed Clark in this thread is that he is holding the OP to higher standards than he holds himself. He wants "proof" from the OP here but won't provide it in the form of fecal tests in Emily's thread about the CH animals

I'd kiss you for that, but you'd never go back to women.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
Wilomn
Folks, this thread is about mr. clark. I'm as guilty as the next guy, just look two posts up, but we all need to try to stay on topic a little bit better.

IF you feel you must pick on those poor deluded splayfooted swaybacked knuckledragging behemoth saber squaters, perhaps a thread of there own would be a better place.

Let's all make the effort to try not to side track for such silly reasons.

IF I, capitle I there, can, there is NO reason the rest of you can't. Let's give it a go.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #27
Mooing Tricycle
Again i post. does the OP have any proof regarding the problems of his geckos? Are there pictures of current setups? emails to ed about the animals no doing well?

How far spaced were these 8-10 attempts at contacting ed? were they in one day, months apart, a couple days? what?

How long did he have the geckos for before things started to go downhill?

Fair is fair, and if these things cannot be provided by either party... well i suppose one can see where this would go.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #28
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Again i post. does the OP have any proof regarding the problems of his geckos? Are there pictures of current setups? emails to ed about the animals no doing well?

How far spaced were these 8-10 attempts at contacting ed? were they in one day, months apart, a couple days? what?

How long did he have the geckos for before things started to go downhill?

Fair is fair, and if these things cannot be provided by either party... well i suppose one can see where this would go.
Were mr. clark disputing the replacement of the geckos, I'd be with you Moo.

However, since he has agreed to replace them one can safely assume that whatever criteria mr. clark needed met for replacement has been met.

I'd let this one go.

Let's see if mr. clark honors his commitment this time or if he does his usual disappearing act.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #29
critical bill
Uh oh...Meirkeys here.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #30
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Uh oh...Meirkeys here.
I'm waiting with baited breath to see what words of wisdom he'll impart on us. Bud & Bruce, aka The Bopsie Twins seem to think that they always have something relevant to say. However, you can't get any more irrelevant than those two. Between the two of them, they still can't come up with half a brain.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark