Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #361
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I'm sure he should've been able to forward another e-mail to Rich by now. Maybe he mistakenly put his Blackberry on his cereal and his Blueberries in his pocket.
I haven't heard anything out of Alex for quite a while now. Matter of fact, the last three emails I sent him have not been replied to.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #362
Suncoast Herpetological
If memory serves, Alex has been a vendoe at both the NARBC shows and Daytona. I just checked and he is not listed for the upcoming shows.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #363
Suncoast Herpetological
vendoe = vendor...sucks to get old

Old 08-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #364
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Tell me about it.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #365
LauraB
Quote:
Socks target gold? Speak up! Dang old ears, I can't hear ya!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #366
lanceheads
I thought he said, Socks got old?

Old 08-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #367
WebSlave
Enough of the off topic chatter, please..... Let's try to keep replies to these threads pertinent to the important discussions taking place within them.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #368
dreamgeckos
Just a update for everyone , i have been told by several people including some respected breeders that Alex Hue Reptiles does not exist annymore since Alex hase sold of all his reptiles and racks to several people hence he hase no more reptiles to work with and rip ppl off.

i for one am happy that he is out of the reptile buissness but i am also sad that allot of people including me never got their hard earned monney back.

For people who ever consider ( if he might come back in the buissness ) to buy stuff from him i strongly advice you not to since the change that you might get ripped of is realy high!

also if annyone notices Alex hue is back please let me know since i ofcource still would want my monney back.

Greetz
Richard van Vondel

Old 12-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #369
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
Just a update for everyone , i have been told by several people including some respected breeders that Alex Hue Reptiles does not exist annymore since Alex hase sold of all his reptiles and racks to several people hence he hase no more reptiles to work with and rip ppl off.

i for one am happy that he is out of the reptile buissness but i am also sad that allot of people including me never got their hard earned monney back.

For people who ever consider ( if he might come back in the buissness ) to buy stuff from him i strongly advice you not to since the change that you might get ripped of is realy high!

also if annyone notices Alex hue is back please let me know since i ofcource still would want my monney back.

Greetz
Richard van Vondel
It is my understanding that the above is correct. I am bad with names but I had spoke with I believe his name was Jim (I'll make sure to get his full name next month when I see him) who had purchased all the racks that Alex had a few months ago. Without racks I could only guess he does not have any animals left either.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #370
critical bill
Whats amazing to me is that Alex Hue has far exceeded Chris Johnson in terms of the amount of money he ripped of from his customers, and yet there is only 10 pages (369 posts) on the slimy scumbag.

With the Johnson scenario, we all chipped in to establish a means to bring him to justice. Although not successfully, we did bring our "A" game to the table to see what we could do to help our fellow herpers who got burned by his scam.

I feel as though we let our foreign herper freinds down. There isn't much they can do thousands of miles away from the states. I wish there were something we could get involved with together to provide these folks with a means to find some restitution.

Hue, just shouldn't be able to just slip away so easily.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!