High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 228 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #2271
Caryl333
Oh and from what I found also all the charges in Texas were dropped within days of him being charged. http://txwoododyprod.tylerhost.net/P...x?CaseID=50311

Old 04-20-2015, 02:30 PM   #2272
jawacrawler
Well it is official, damon james heynen is dead. He died August 30, 2012 in brazoria county, TX. His death dertificate number is 01-0913-12. You can search it for yourselves, but you will need to register for free as a user.

http://brazoriacountyclerk.net/recor...athRecords.htm

Old 04-20-2015, 04:22 PM   #2273
Keith Stambaugh
Tawni is a thief and a scammer too. Regardless of what she is doing currently, I find it hard to believe that either is doing the right thing and she should never be allowed to work with animals. Especially at a shelter and hence the availability of free animals.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:26 PM   #2274
davidsimon6
I havnt been on is so long, I wish my notifications would include a better subject..

I wish you guys well... I miss my reptiles

Old 04-20-2015, 07:03 PM   #2275
morph evolution
Mr alfred..why dont you cut and past the death cer..if you have already registered and know..considering its your first post and all.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 PM   #2276
jawacrawler
This is from the Brazoria county site which shows the certificate number. Only family can request the certificate
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2015, 11:48 PM   #2277
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

By the way, I sent Kathryn Crosby who posted here in 07 a message to check out the mugshots, considering she new Heynen before he left CA.
That would be me. I long ago forgot my password to my original account here (spiritualosophy), and this site for some reason didn't recognize my email addy from that account to reset my password, so I finally created a new account.

And WOW, I came here to see what updates there were after seeing a couple brief articles about his arrest in Texas... and there are rumors or confirmations of his death now? I haven't read much yet, will catch up.

Knowing Damon, I wouldn't believe he's dead without absolutely irrefutable proof.

Old 04-22-2015, 08:56 AM   #2278
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreddawg View Post
He will eventually simply vanish again , story all over . Until , somewhere down the road someone named Frank or John or Henry will pop up claiming to be one of the largest breeders in the world !!! And the most honest company to ever deal with !!! And you know what ?
THE BOI WILL STILL BE HERE LOL !!!!
Which is why I said earlier that I won't believe he is dead unless/until I see proof, or at least very convincing evidence. Unable to see a death certificate. Was there an obituary, cause of death, or anything? When I Googled Damon out of curiosity a couple months ago (if he ever came back to CA, I'd want to know), the Texas arrest appeared at the top of the results, there was the AZ story, the forums here, and that seemed to be pretty much it. No mention of death, aside from this forum.

Playing dead would be a logical next step after all the aliases he's used. He's spent years trying to keep his identity and activities separate and under the radar, and being "dead" is a great way to divert the spotlight off of Damon/Damien/David/Brian/Josh.

Or it could actually be the truth, for once. Weird. I never thought I'd feel nothing about the death of someone I once thought was a friend.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

Old 04-22-2015, 09:35 AM   #2279
jawacrawler
Well I think being able to fake a death through an actual county clerks office website is quite a feat. Was just sharing what I discovered, we can choose to take it or leave it.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #2280
BenR
At this point, I would need some really solid proof as well. The screen shot that "Alfred" (who I automatically just assume is likely Damon himself ) posted has very little information on it, and if you go to the white pages and search the name Damon James Heynen, there are several that pop up.

It's funny how these people (that I'm sure no other reptile people know) show up out of no where on an old thread, and try to prove Damon is dead. Johnathan Henderson was probably the best one though. It cracks me up that "Johnathan Henderson" thinks Damon is interesting enough to write a book on. Boy does he have a high opinion of himself...I mean, high opinion of Damon. OOPS!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart