For Sale Super Hypo Common Snapping Turtle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 01-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
DPalmer74
Super Hypo Common Snapping Turtle

Hello,
I am selling this Super Hypo Common Snapping Turtle. I received it with a rear top shell deformity. The guy told me it was born this way. He eats turtle pellets, tilapia filets and krill. Other than his shell defect, he is 100% healthy and in no way will it interfere in future breeding. I feel $450 is a solid price for this beautiful turtle. I would like to sell it by this weekend to fund another project. No trades. Thank you. And plenty of pics upon request.

Please don't make comments on this thread. Serious inquiries ONLY please. Thank you. You can also reach me at 2daysold@gmail.com. Thank you. . .
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
jakethesnake
The turtle must have lacked uvb lighting, it's she'll curved from the back, unfixable

Old 03-01-2016, 05:24 PM   #3
wohlerswi
This is a common shell deformity fresh out of the egg. Its usually from temp extremes during incubation. Has absolutely nothing to do with not receiving enough UV. Look at the albino snapper that's been for sale on here. ... it has the same deformity also caused during incubation. Usually Has no affect on the animal and they can go on to live a completely normal life. More of a cosmetic deformity. Nice turtle and a good price bud
Will

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!