Would You Rather? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-23-2018, 06:12 PM   #31
Herpin Man
This year will be ham.

Would you rather be the person who refers to your snakes as "snek" and "noodle", or would you rather be the person to slap the daylights (figuratively speaking) out of people who say "snek" and "noodle"??

Old 12-23-2018, 07:47 PM   #32
Randall Turner
Definitely rather slap the person who uses those names. the phrase "rope doing a nope" makes me want to strangle people when I hear it or see it.

Would you rather get stranded in the middle of nowhere, or a country you are completely unfamiliar with.

Old 12-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #33
elena
A country I am completely unfamiliar with. I feel that educated people in most countries speak a little English, at least enough to direct me to the nearest embassy.

Would you rather keep a large number of your favorite species, or one pair each of a variety of species?

Old 12-24-2018, 06:26 PM   #34
bcr229
I would rather have 2-3 critters of a variety of species. Not even to breed necessarily, just to enjoy.

Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away, or go to the future to meet your grandchildren to be?

Old 12-26-2018, 10:13 AM   #35
Lucille
I would give anything for an afternoon talking with my father.
Would you rather be up at dawn every day, or sleep in until noon?

Old 01-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #36
bcr229
I would rather be up at dawn every day.

Would you rather become wealthy over time through hard work and prudent investing, or all at once by winning the lottery?

Old 01-13-2019, 07:35 AM   #37
Lucille
By winning the lottery

Would you rather be quarantined for some exotic disease or have your tax returns examined by the IRS?

Old 01-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #38
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
By winning the lottery

Would you rather be quarantined for some exotic disease or have your tax returns examined by the IRS?
Ugh, I was audited three years in a row. Stick me in quarantine please!

Would you rather be able to read the minds of humans, or read the minds of animals?

Old 01-13-2019, 12:30 PM   #39
Lucille
After several divorces I've come to the conclusion that I just don't know how some men's minds work. Animals are pretty straightforward with their behavior, a lot of times you can tell what they are thinking, plus they never 'hide the ball'. So I'd rather be able to read human's minds.

Would you rather have a boss who valued your time and ideas but did not pay you as much as you could make elsewhere, or a boss who gave you way more money than you deserved because you were hot?

Old 01-14-2019, 10:40 AM   #40
Herpin Man
I would rather be overpaid due to my hotness, as unlikely as that would ever be.

If you had an unexpected week off of work, would you rather take a vacation, or stay home and de-clutter the house?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!