super bearded colors - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #31
mikepanzarella
i have a questions about hets i was told my male hypotrans leather bred to any female non het non hypo or trans will produce 100% hets for trans 50% het for hypo is this a fact or what will the outcome for hets be i always thought it would be 50% hets some being double hets

Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #32
pdragon
A hypotrans bred to a a dragon that is not a visual or het for hypo and trans, will produce all double het babies(hypo and trans).

Josh

Old 03-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #33
pdragon
This book should give you a better understanding:

http://geneticsforherpers.com/

Josh

Old 03-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #34
mikepanzarella
wow thats nice to know that all of his babies will be double hets now im very happy i picked him up lol

Old 03-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #36
mikepanzarella
I don't know if it's me but $650 sounds like alot to pay for a just a trans male I'm selling one myself his colors are not as nice but still a trans male for less then half shipped I paid alot less for my hypotrans leather male shipped

Old 03-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #37
Mreynolds101110
Can a het. recessive leather x Italian leather create microscaled dragon? Or must the recessive leather be a visual leather?

I have a female beardie who appears to be normal( with some color and is het. hypo ). But she produces ONE smooth/leather baby in every clutch when paired to a complete non leather. I always thought it was weird and had no explanation. I have tried 3 different males, all of which have no leather in their gene pool and still there is the one odd ball with reduced scales in each clutch. The rest in the clutches are normal...

Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 AM   #38
EXCALIBUR DRAGONS
Ok, so if I bred an Italian Leather with a Micro scale is it possible that there will be micros in the clutch? A lot of the babies appear to have very little to no side spikes so I do not want to make any mistakes.

These are the parents ... Italian Leather male & Micro Scale female
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #39
Cache Reptiles
You'll get co-dom leathers that are 100% het for recessive leather if your girl is indeed a micro-scale.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:01 AM   #40
EXCALIBUR DRAGONS
ok but I have silks that hatched out as well?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!