For Sale Field Collected Yellow Rat snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 05-10-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
LimeTreeReptiles
Field Collected Yellow Rat snakes

All snakes are feeding and doing well, All counties are documented if interested.

Baby yellows - $35

Juvie Yellows - $50.

(No Adults available at this time)

Call or text - 3528484638

Email - Limetreereptiles@yahoo.com

Send zip for shipping quote.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #2
HerpsOfNM
Word to the ignorant of GA law...

Georgia Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement Division - Laws Related to Native Wildlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA DNR LE
Laws Related to Native Wildlife

By Georgia Law, most native species of wildlife cannot be held without permits or licenses. These licenses are not issued for the purpose of holding native wildlife as pets. These restrictions apply to the various species of animal, regardless of the origin or morphology.

Exceptions

Georgia Law allows the taking of certain native species -- namely rats, mice, armadillos, coyotes, groundhogs, beaver, freshwater turtles, venomous snakes, frogs, spring lizards, fiddler crabs, freshwater crayfish, freshwater mussels, and nutria -- because of their status as a nuisance or other reason. State regulations prohibit the holding of live armadillos, coyotes, groundhogs, and beaver without the proper permits or licenses. Certain freshwater turtles, mussels, and other species on Georgia's Protected Wildlife List cannot be possessed or collected without proper licenses.

The following list of species native to Georgia may not be held as a pet regardless of its origin or morphology. Although extensive, this list does not include all native wildlife that is prohibited. If there is any doubt about the legality of possessing any species, contact the Special Permit Unit at 770-914-6408.

Mammals

Armadillo
Bats, all species
Black Bear
Bobcat
Chipmunk
Cottontail Rabbit
Coyote
Cougar
Flying Squirrel
Fox Squirrel
Gray Fox
Gray Squirrel
Groundhog
Marsh Rabbit
Mink
Mole
Muskrat
Opossum
Pocket Gopher
Raccoon
Red Fox
River Otter
Skunk
Swamp Rabbit
Weasel
White-tailed Deer
Reptiles and Amphibians

Alligator
Alligator Snapping Turtle
Black Racer
Bog Turtle
Box Turtle (Eastern, Florida, Gulf Coast, Three-toed)
Brown Snake
Coachwhip
Corn Snake
Crayfish Snake (Glossy, Striped)
Crowned Snake (Southeastern, Central Florida)
Diamondback Terrapin
Earth Snake (Rough, Smooth)
Fence Lizard
Flatwoods Salamander
Florida Worm Lizard
Garter Snake
Georgia Blind Salamander
Glass Lizard (Eastern, Island, Mimic, Slender)
Gopher Tortoise
Green Anole
Green Salamander
Hellbender
Hognose Snake (Eastern, Southern)
Indigo Snake
Kingsnake (Black, Eastern, Mole, Scarlet)
Map Turtle (Alabama, Barbour's, Common)
Milksnake
Mud Snake
One-toed Amphiuma
Pigeon Mountain Salamander
Pine Snake (Florida, Northern)
Pine Woods Snake
Queen Snake
Rainbow Snake
Rat Snake (Black, Gray, Yellow)
Redbellied Snake
Ribbon Snake
Ringneck Snake
Rough Green Snake
Scarlet Snake
Sea Turtle (Green, Hawksbill, Leatherback, Loggerhead, Ridley)
Six-lined Racerunner
Skink (Broadhead, Coal, Five-lined, Southeastern Five-lined, Ground, Mole)
Spotted Turtle
Striped Newt
Water Snake (Banded, Brown, Florida Green, Northern, Redbelly)
Worm Snake
Birds and Fishes

All species of birds encountered in the wild in Georgia are protected by state and federal laws except English sparrows, European starlings, and pigeons.

All species of fish native to the waters of Georgia are protected.

Old 05-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #3
LimeTreeReptiles
Sorry for the confusion

Im well aware of GA law I currently reside in central florida.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
You just changed your profile location

Old 05-11-2019, 05:55 PM   #5
LimeTreeReptiles
I haven’t posted on here in a few years I used to collect turtles legally in the state of ya, that’s why my address was set for there, once they closed down I came back home to Florida, just renewed my license here and start posting again, now I do appreciate bringing it to my attention so I could fix it but was slight error is all, anymore questions I can help you with today?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #6
brianm616
I've literally never paid more than $10 for hatchling/yearling yellows and $15 for the same age corns, when it comes to field collected.

I do wish you luck though. Seriously.

Old 05-11-2019, 07:05 PM   #7
LimeTreeReptiles
Yeah same here (wholesale anyways) but the colubrids market is going up, honestly I’m pricing compared to what I see others posting, I didn’t wanna be that guy that under cuts everyone, also I’m happy to see colubrids making a come back honestly. And thank you I appreciate it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #8
brianm616
You know, that's true. I'm glad they're going up too but it's crazy seeing things I wholesaled for $15-20 five years ago now selling in the $100-150 range.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!