Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 81 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #801
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
Maybe if Jerry was unethical in his aquisition of his zonata and tore rock piles apart like some of the people who are commenting on him you would understand better. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses right?
Seriously? You've defending mr. kruse? The man who has poached, smuggled, lied, threatened, coerced, begged, LIED and LIED and LIED in this thread and you're defending him?

I've got half a mind to find out who he does work for and let them know what kind a creep they have in their employ.

Friendship is all fine and good, but if someone's a lying sack of poo, proven over and over by their very own self, how far does friendship go? mr. kruse has no honour and quite deserves the disdain and disgust he has brought upon himself by himself. No one force mr. kruse to be such a terrible person, he did that all on his own.

You seriously having me wondering about you as well rattler.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #802
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Seriously? You've defending mr. kruse? The man who has poached, smuggled, lied, threatened, coerced, begged, LIED and LIED and LIED in this thread and you're defending him?

I've got half a mind to find out who he does work for and let them know what kind a creep they have in their employ.

Friendship is all fine and good, but if someone's a lying sack of poo, proven over and over by their very own self, how far does friendship go? mr. kruse has no honour and quite deserves the disdain and disgust he has brought upon himself by himself. No one force mr. kruse to be such a terrible person, he did that all on his own.

You seriously having me wondering about you as well rattler.
Don't start throwing smugglers names around because I have some of those for you too. These are people you're defending.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #803
Wilomn
Quote:
Don't start throwing smugglers names around because I have some of those for you too. These are people you're defending.
Put up or shut up.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #804
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Put up or shut up.
You know that I can't post names here because of the TOS. Am I correct moderator?

Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #805
WebSlave
Quote:
You know that I can't post names here because of the TOS. Am I correct moderator?
It would probably be much better than the accusations you are implying towards everyone taking part in this thread by NOT naming names.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #806
WebSlave
Quote:
The BOI worked. But bringing a mans employment into this isn't relevant to the hobby.
Hmm, well honestly, who are we to judge what people will (can?) think is relevant about a person in order to consider doing business with them? Would it be fair for management here to MAKE that sort of decision and prohibit information and opinions offered simply based on some sort of arbitrary line drawn into the discussion?

Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #807
Wilomn
Quote:
What I do know is that mr. kruse is a poacher and a smuggler, a liar and a theif, a braggart and a bully, a beggar and a coward.

I also know that someone like you, rattler, knows enough about how the BOI works that unless you're totally full of crap, you've got that list of names saved in a document file and we'll see it momentarily, since you've been so quick in your responses.

I mean, unless, you're lying. You're not lying, are you? I think mr. kruse has done enough of that for everyone on this thread.

So, that list, I'd like to see it, if you please.

Unless, like I said, you lied about having it.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #808
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I'm assuming you are talking about your two earlier posts

Quote:
While we're at it. What was that guys name on the west coast who got in trouble for smuggling Todos Island kings? That would obviously be a zonata guy to stay away from.
Quote:
Maybe if Jerry was unethical in his aquisition of his zonata and tore rock piles apart like some of the people who are commenting on him you would understand better. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses right?

April already told you it would be appropriate to discuss those things in a proper thread not in this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril
This thread is about Jerry Kruse, discussion of other people needs to be done in a separate BOI thread

Apparently you find relevance for it here since you have ignored the moderator's statement and mentioned it twice since.
If you want to put it up in this thread and show the relevance then go ahead. If you feel it is worthy of its own thread then do that. The decisions yours. You already ignored April's remarks twice and earned a warning/infraction if she chooses to issue it. So let's see the relevance. The balls in your court.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #809
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Quite a shallow and irrelavant statement since you chose not to end this sentence with the names you are referring to. Why hold back if you know you are right? This is a board that is receptive to facts that weigh heavily on a persons ability to mantain a good guy/bad guy status. Why hold back? No BS?, no problem. Name those people, or remain on the "heresay" list.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #810
Chris Kennard
Sorry, meant to say "hearsay", I think.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!