Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy Wholesale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
DeeRa
Allen Belcher / Big Daddy Wholesale

I just concluded a purchase from Allen Belcher at Big Daddy Wholesale that I am very happy with and would like to share. I viewed his ad on Kingsnake.com he had a few snakes I was interested in so I decided to give him a call. He is only about 75miles from me so I asked if he would mind me picking up my snakes from him to avoid shipping. He said that was not a problem and we arranged a date and time. He kept very good communication and even gave me a call to help guide me on my way to his location. After arriving he asked me to come inside out the cold and took me to the room where the ball pythons I was interested in were located. The facility was very clean and all the snakes looked fat and healthy. He started to pull the snakes out that I was interested in he was very helpful on helping me find exactly what I was looking for. All the snakes had clean bedding, fresh water and were immaculate. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. After making my selections he double checked the sex on all the snakes for me then bagged them up in new snake bags. Next evening after getting home with the snakes I offered all 3 of them frozen rats and they all took with little effort from me.. This was a overall excellent experience and he will definitely see my business again.

Deidra DeRamus

Old 02-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
SPJ
Glad to hear you had a good experience.
Keep us posted on the snakes.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
CJReptiles
I personaly dont care for him. And I have stopped selling at shows that he sells at. Nothing like busting your butt and having him selling bush baby imported ball pythons for eight dollars. While im selling my CB balls.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa View Post
I just concluded a purchase from Allen Belcher at Big Daddy Wholesale that I am very happy with and would like to share. I viewed his ad on Kingsnake.com he had a few snakes I was interested in so I decided to give him a call. He is only about 75miles from me so I asked if he would mind me picking up my snakes from him to avoid shipping. He said that was not a problem and we arranged a date and time. He kept very good communication and even gave me a call to help guide me on my way to his location. After arriving he asked me to come inside out the cold and took me to the room where the ball pythons I was interested in were located. The facility was very clean and all the snakes looked fat and healthy. He started to pull the snakes out that I was interested in he was very helpful on helping me find exactly what I was looking for. All the snakes had clean bedding, fresh water and were immaculate. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. After making my selections he double checked the sex on all the snakes for me then bagged them up in new snake bags. Next evening after getting home with the snakes I offered all 3 of them frozen rats and they all took with little effort from me.. This was a overall excellent experience and he will definitely see my business again.

Deidra DeRamus

I agree with you Allen has some fat healthy snakes . I have gotten snakes from him and never had any problems.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
mike.repenning
I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH BIG DADDY WHOLESALE

I recognized the name from some research I did a while back and wanted to post some links to other Big Daddy Wholesale/ Allen Belcher

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...addy+wholesale

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...addy+wholesale

I just thought that the other threads should be linked, if I am wrong please delete my post.

Mike

Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 AM   #6
Iraqvet
Thats good someone out there had a good expirience with him.Better then someone getting screwed...I wont be getting anything from him though....His price's are way above the normal price range,and one good guy thread dosnt convince me of him bein ok...

Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 AM   #7
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Thats good someone out there had a good expirience with him.Better then someone getting screwed...I wont be getting anything from him though....His price's are way above the normal price range,and one good guy thread dosnt convince me of him bein ok...
You think? Hummm to me his prices are way below the normal price range.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:41 AM   #8
Slipmattic
I will NEVER do buisness with him, i don't care how good of deal he gives. Seeing those shots of his reptile room made a sick. It's good to hear that he does not screw everyone over, but time will tell of that. Good luck with your new animal(s), and wish them well. Hopefully Allen with keep doing good buisness and start keeping his animals healthy. I just dont feel like introducing IBD or crypto to my snakes that i do have.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
Mike Schultz
I have nothing to do with anybody involved, but this is a Good guy thread. I know Mr. Belcher has his share of Bad Guy threads but can't a guy have a good transaction without the fauna flamewagon jumping all over it? Talk about a great incentive to do good.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #10
Fedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJReptiles View Post
I personaly dont care for him. And I have stopped selling at shows that he sells at. Nothing like busting your butt and having him selling bush baby imported ball pythons for eight dollars. While im selling my CB balls.
You won't sell at shows because he is there, Thats your choice and its called business. How much do you think Bush babies are worth , especially normals???

I think you should re-think your business strategy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!