Bad Guy BEWARE! Ken, the owner of Exotic Pets LLC is not a reputable dealer! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #161
reptilebaby
Nope, sure can't!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #162
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
he responded with:

Yes, I do mind. Nobody out of all of the other breeders I have pooled so far have “ever” heard of someone “reputable” packaging a sexed pair together. They are always separated and plainly marked. It is not up to the buyer to have to ASK for this to be done.

This was YOUR blunder sir. The return shipping, or the sexing fee, one of the two should be out of YOUR pocket….not out of MINE! I bought a “sexed pair” and I have no idea what I have.
In regards to this email

As long as the snakes where shipped properly for their well being and health, then anything else must be requested otherwise it is not the sellers fault for not doing it the way you expected.

Shipping sexed snakes separately is not a shipping LAW

I see no fault in how Ken shipped. I understand your unsatisfied with how they where shipped, but you gave no specifics before shipping. Thats your own fault. Who are you to expect someone to read your mind and do everything the way YOU want it....you have no right to expect that from anyone.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #163
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
I don't see it. Can anyone else view it?
How do I make my photos pulic?

Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #164
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinANapster View Post
I think they should just show up if you have them posted. You could email me the pictures and I will post them for you.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #165
TakinANapster
How do I make my photos public?

Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #166
Willow
Quote:
I really do mean this in the nicest way it can possibly can be taken...

Figuring out things on your own, on a user friendly website, might make more sense then asking for help every time you don't want to spend the time to figure it out yourself

Considering I have never messed with my album settings, I don't actually know how to change your photo public...but I could take the time to figure it out for you, come back and type it up

or I could spend my time giving you some wisdom....in hopes you will take a few clicks on your own to solve your issue

Now I know I wasn't the person you technically asked for help from...but considering you asked for help about the picture I was informing you no one could see....I just wanted to help out a little

Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #167
Show Me
Quote:
How do I make my photos public?
The pics are on there now.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #168
Ken Foose
and then, after thinking about his last email said:

Oh, and Joe, this last email you send sounds like an attempt at blackmail. Was that your intent? Tasteless. My decision has been made, and I think I made it very clear to you. I'm not changing my mind. Have a great day.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

and he replied:

Blackmail?

Haa you read into things way too deep evidently!!! There was no such thing. I simply stated fact.

And as far as never screwing over a customer in your life, you can no longer honestly say that….you have screwed me over.

NO OTHER BREEDER WOULD HAVE SHIPPED TJHEM TOGETHER BY DEFAULT!

PERIOD!

You are right when you compare yourself to a Used Car Dealer….you are no better.

and I replied

Umm, I never used the term "used car dealer". More like a new car dealer if you please lol. And no, I did not screw you over. Was never my intent, and it never happened. You got exactly what you paid for, perfectly shipped perfect snakes. I stand by our transaction. Anyway, although I do enjoy the banter, I have to curb my urges and once again say that if you have nothing positive to add to this, let's just call it a day, shall we? You do what you feel you must, and I'll do the same. I do wish you nothing but the best. I have no hard feelings towards you at all. Just a small misunderstanding that you are insisting on blowing up into a huge issue. Sure does sound like blackmail to me, if you read between the lines. So, you're saying that if I pay the $40 for the sexing of the snakes, you'll drop the whole thing? Sounds like blackmail to me. Could just be me, but that's what I think. I've given you my answer already though. Good luck on your breeding projects.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

and he corrected me by sending:

No Ken,

There was no blackmail….I never said I might stop moving forward on informing people about your practices. Only that I stopped short of actually posting on any of the forms such as KinsSnake or CornSnake.

You advertised a “sexed pair”, but when they arrived, they were not marked by sex. I did not get what I paid for and you refuse to make it right. Now I must pay MORE than 10% in addition to the original amount to get them sexed….only because of your negligence in packaging (if you’ve ever even sexed them).

You have your fun day at the “Car Dealership”….you screwed over the “little guy”….so what? Enjoy the sunshine J

Good day to you sir!

Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 1:16 PM
To: Joe@AUXware.com
Subject: Re: Message about: Sexed Pair of '10 Albino Limburg Rosy Boas

and then, me getting a bit huffy I responded:

Ya know, I did send you a sexed pair. I sexed them myself. You can complain about how I packed them all you like. That's your choice. But to insinuate that they are not properly sexed when you are not even capable of sexing them is wrong. I suggest you grow up. I once again won't be responding to anymore of your emails unless it's something positive. You got what you paid for. You were so busy trying to beat me down on the price, and then the shipping, that you failed to mention that you can't sex a snake and would like to give me instructions on how you wanted them packed. I think that's about it.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC

Please note the time on the bottom of the emails he sent to me, which shows the time of day I replied to him. It's getting to be past 3 in te afternoon on a Saturday. When did he go to the vet?

So, he let's me have it with:

I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR.

That’s the point!

I paid for a “sexed pair”….I see no sexes written anywhere to indicate these snakes have ever been properly sexed!

Check Mate you fool. You ripped me off!!! Admit it and get it over with, just admit it! YOU SCREWED UP!

Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 3:18 PM
To: Joe@AUXware.com
Subject: Re: Message about: Sexed Pair of '10 Albino Limburg Rosy Boas

I didn't save the last email I sent him. Not sure why. I think that's when I said I thought he might have a mental problem. Now, for some reason the times on these emails are off, because I was here working on the computer Saturday until almost 9 PM Saturday night, and I had not gotten this until today. I don't usually work on Sunday, 'cause I stay home and clean cages and watch football. It must have been sent to me late Saturday after I'd left.

2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

Old 10-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #169
Focal
Quote:
I know of no other way on here to post the photo other than to post it on my profile gallery. That is where I put it. I can see it there.
I PMed you over an hour ago and said I could help you and gave you a route to go.

Also, what vet do you go to?

Old 10-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #170
hhmoore

It says there are other views, but this is only one I can get to

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!