Good Guy exar15xe and kitten0304 Awesome Folks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Cent_Phillips
exar15xe and kitten0304 Awesome Folks

I have known both Kevin and Tammy for almost three years and I have bought healthy FERTILE corn snakes from them. They are always polite and answer any question I have asked honestly. I have never gotten a problem snake from them at all. When I inquire on a snake I am interested in they tell me all the good and bad of the snake such as fertility, genetics, feeding habits, etc. I breed corn snakes myself and I will only go to people that I have personal experience with dealing with. I have even been to their home to pick up my new snakes from them. There place is always spotless. They treat the snakes like a professional breeder should do. Honestly if there was an issue on any of the snakes they will tell anyone that inquired about it.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
Cent_Phillips
Honestly thats a he said she said and also I stated above I highly recommend Kevin and Tammy if you want good healthy snakes.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
Mystic Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent_Phillips View Post
Honestly thats a he said she said and also I stated above I highly recommend Kevin and Tammy if you want good healthy snakes.
How is that a "he said, she said"?
They were upset that they could not get the snake to produce & tried to get a refund for the animal, then starting venting about it when their refund got denied.
***Not to mention, they also currently have the exact same snake listed for sale, but NO MENTION of the fact that they could not get the snake to produce & are trying to get close to full value for the snake***

Old 08-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
Mystic Exotics
I stand corrected. They have since deleted the ad that was there yesterday.

Old 08-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Cent_Phillips
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
How is that a "he said, she said"?
They were upset that they could not get the snake to produce & tried to get a refund for the animal, then starting venting about it when their refund got denied.
***Not to mention, they also currently have the exact same snake listed for sale, but NO MENTION of the fact that they could not get the snake to produce & are trying to get close to full value for the snake***
it is when you get to it. they have rights on trying to sale that snake regardless to get some of what they paid back for it. When i inquired about her they told me and everyone that did she gave them trouble. they didn't try to sell that snake until it was denied refund. The snake would be a great pet or display snake but not a breeder. In-regards to that is it not okay for anyone to sell a snake they do not need that's taking up space? They didn't want to publicly point fingers at the person that sold that snake to them to cause bad blood. I have never had a problem with the snakes i purchased from them over the few years that i have known them. If i had a problem with one or needed info they keep records on all snakes and very detailed. They can still tell me what hets a snake carries what feeding habits etc after a snakes are sold from them. I trust them to sell me a good snake verses a problem snake.

Old 08-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
Mystic Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent_Phillips View Post
it is when you get to it. they have rights on trying to sale that snake regardless to get some of what they paid back for it. When i inquired about her they told me and everyone that did she gave them trouble. they didn't try to sell that snake until it was denied refund. The snake would be a great pet or display snake but not a breeder. In-regards to that is it not okay for anyone to sell a snake they do not need that's taking up space? They didn't want to publicly point fingers at the person that sold that snake to them to cause bad blood. I have never had a problem with the snakes i purchased from them over the few years that i have known them. If i had a problem with one or needed info they keep records on all snakes and very detailed. They can still tell me what hets a snake carries what feeding habits etc after a snakes are sold from them. I trust them to sell me a good snake verses a problem snake.
My point is, that (readers digest version) they bought an adult female snake for a fair amount of money. They could not get the animal to produce & they tried to get a full refund back from the seller a couple years later. They were denied & they post a rant thread about it, not mentioning any names, but when someone asked who it was, they gladly provided the name because they feel others should be warned, therefor smearing the name of a well know, well respected person in the community. They list the snake for sale, saying it has not been bred, maybe someone else can get use of it **no mention that they failed to get the snake to produce over a couple years** & also mention in the ad how much they paid & that they want to get as close to that back as possible.
How is that not deceiving??

Old 08-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
exar15xe
Quote:
My point is, that (readers digest version) they bought an adult female snake for a fair amount of money. They could not get the animal to produce & they tried to get a full refund back from the seller a couple years later. They were denied & they post a rant thread about it, not mentioning any names, but when someone asked who it was, they gladly provided the name because they feel others should be warned, therefor smearing the name of a well know, well respected person in the community. They list the snake for sale, saying it has not been bred, maybe someone else can get use of it **no mention that they failed to get the snake to produce over a couple years** & also mention in the ad how much they paid & that they want to get as close to that back as possible.
Tammy was just looking for some friends to talk to after 2 years, Some one presented themselves as a poor soul that needed to know for their own well being and swore they would keep it to them selves (liar) only to use it to start an attack. Whatever
Drama drama drama if anyone cares the truth is out on page 7 of the link and honesty and morals above dollars always!
Keep up the drama girls! Just keep it up drama drama drama but we are all to old for this!

Old 08-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Cent_Phillips
Quote:
One: they where honest - never bred

two: anyone pissed about something will always rant regardless. They where smart in not pointing fingers and also wanting advice on what they should do about it and what can be done.

three: Who doesn't want to try and get their money back the best they can from a failure?? They didn't say they wouldn't take a lower amount? Also They didn't ask for the exact amount they paid for her.

Four: They warned others of their experience, they did not at all tell them to never buy anything from said person.

where I am lost is how in hades is that distrust worthy when they have been up front about it?

Old 08-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #10
exar15xe
And cent has actually been to our home and witnessed the animals and husbandry so take your opinions home. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!