I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-21-2002, 08:40 AM   #191
Jake_jecekl6
One question why does everyone here act like a small sheep in a big herd??? Evan that wasn't my point at all and im not even going to try to explain it to your small complex little mind.
"It seems to me that Patrick or Brian or whoever he is has a severe personality issue. "
I do actually, and lets look at it this way if you saw someone drop their wallet and found 500$ cash in there would you return it with or without the money??

Same thing: If you saw someone leave their table alone and had pieds on the table would you take them???

"Have you ever seen people turn into the devil over money greed?"

Bye and i know your reading this webslave so cancel this account.

Old 11-21-2002, 09:30 AM   #192
Ken Harbart
Quote:
I do actually, and lets look at it this way if you saw someone drop their wallet and found 500$ cash in there would you return it with or without the money??
Sorry to say lil' boy, most people are not lying little thieves like you. Just because you lack intelligence and integrity, it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Of course, this wasn't a matter of opportunistic thievery on your behalf. You deliberately tried to defraud people of money and high-end animals.

Since you freely admit that you would steal from vendors at show, it would behoove Lee, as well as the other promoters, to make you persona non grata. At least now, everyone knows not to let you near their animals, lest you steal them.

Old 11-21-2002, 10:24 AM   #193
HerpVenue
would I return the walet full or empty?
I would return it full....not because I am honest...but because it would make me feel good. and who knows, the owner might feel so generous as to give me a reward.

Would I steal a piebald off someones table.
Definately Not
It clearly belongs to someone.....it was not lost.
Stealing a piebald off someones table is like stealing a car from someones garage.
it is like going into someones' open door and stealing their Television Set.

would I keep a piebald that I find lying around?
If I find it on the floor with no vendors even being close......then probably.
if I find it on the floor next to a vendor who sells piebalds....Then definately Not.
would I scream out asking people who it belongs to? No because every tom dick and Patrick would claim it as theirs.

Patrick...you keep wanting webslave to cancel your account.....
why don't you just leave?
It is evident to everyone that you are nothing but a common thief.
It is evident to everyone that when you get older you will end up in jail because you will amount to nothing except becoming a common criminal.

Are you related to Jesse Underhill? Because you guys almost think the same. But you seem to be a little worse.

Patrick.....do you have an animal that you actually bought?
or did you steal them all?
Because you were accusing jake of stealing animals........and yet we all know that you and jake are the same person. So if jake has stolen animals.....then you have stolen animals

Old 11-21-2002, 12:32 PM   #194
Darin Chappell
Thumbs down

What a poor, sad, pathetic, little clown. It makes me truly disheartened to know that this kid will one day be old enough to vote and procreate!

Old 11-21-2002, 02:57 PM   #195
evansnakes
I love my brain being criticized by a retard! By the way smokey, I am a college educated, published colomnist and author as well as former manager of a public relations office for a state university and editior of publications. I would be willing to make a very substantial wager that I would decimate you in an IQ test, common sense situation or any other situation. You are a fool to have started this thread. You are an even bigger idiot to have decieved people with all these different names and accounts. What is the reason? What have you gained? Nothing. As so many others have said, you are just sad and stupid.

On the other topic I had a wallet with $500 turned into me at my show and I found it's owner and gave it to them intact.

By the way, nobody that has pieds on their table will allow you to steal them. You may see an opening, but as vendors who sell high dollar animals we are alert and know what the scoop is. You are just pathetic no matter what your name is crack head. Evan Stahl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!