New Person - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-27-2005, 01:19 AM   #1
ReptileZone1
New Person

Same person, new name. I now have a website and a new AIM address. You can contact me at ReptileZone1@yahoo.com or you can contact me through AIM on ReptiZone1

Check out the cheap site I have up...

www.reptilezone.s5.com

We are interested in buying quite a few things at the moment. We are buying a Bearded trio, a pair of African fat tails, and a trio or more of high yellow leopards. Theres a little info on us.. Check out the site... We usually have Leopards for sale, and soon a caresheet, if anybody will let us use there personal care sheet on our site, we will give credit to you, and your sites link on our Links Page. Thanks for reading this

Old 03-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #2
montezuma
Website looks nice... alot of pop-ups though. I have quite a few high yellows available right now, check it out and see if there is something that interests you. I disc. 10% off order on trios and 20% off on most orders of 5 or more geckos.

Old 03-27-2005, 05:38 PM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
Nice leo pic on the site! Good luck with you new projects and site!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!