For Sale NEWTS!! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 02-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
axolotl_jake
NEWTS!! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19

I am bringing a bunch of captive bred newts to NARBC in Tinley Park, IL on March 18-19 for pick up only. Please do not ask me to ship, the answer is no. I can't legally ship any of the newt species I'll be bringing and I'm not shipping axolotls to you either. I'll be set up on one of my parents' tables, look for the Arachnoaddict on the map. These are all unsexed juveniles that hadn't completed metamorphosis in time for the October show. The newts are first come first served, I will not hold newts for anyone. It's simple, you come to the show and see them in person. If you like what you see you buy them, if you don't like what you see you go away (and get your eyes checked because you're obviously blind as a mole!). I am always interested in local trades for other newt species, feel free to email me and let me know what you have to offer and we can probably figure something out that works for everyone.

If you don't like the prices don't buy them. I've met more than my fair share of full grown cry babies who don't understand the difference between a quality captive bred newt and the garbage imports you could get at any pet store a couple years ago for a few dollars. Please hold back your tears until you get outside, no one wants to see you cry like a loser.

Neurergus crocatus (Aqra, Iraq) $40.00 each; 6 for $200; 15 for $400

Ichthyosaura alpestris apuanus $25.00 each; 6 for $100; 20 for $200

Triturus macedonicus (some of them are sexable males) $45.00 they get BIG

I will have limited quantities of the following, get there early for the best selection:

Triturus marmoratus $40.00 each

Neurergus kaiseri $70.00

Hypselotriton cyanurus, $30.00 each

Pleurodeles waltl leucistic- $30.00 each
normal- $25.00 each
Proven breeder pair of leucistic- $120.00

Triturus karelinii $35.00

Triturus dobrogicus (proven breeder pair) $110.00

Axolotls: I have a limited quantity, but won't even list the sizes or colors, it all depends on what I have available that day, how I feel, what I remember to bring and the position of the stars.

I like newts, not people, but if you must contact me the best way to reach me is by email axolotl_jake@sbcglobal.net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2017, 08:37 PM   #2
andiskimo
You probably sold your T Dobrogicus breeder pair....but if not, I'm very I terested

Old 04-19-2017, 11:30 PM   #3
bananagirl
someone's grumpy

Old 04-20-2017, 03:49 AM   #4
axolotl_jake
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiskimo View Post
You probably sold your T Dobrogicus breeder pair....but if not, I'm very I terested
The newts are gone, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananagirl View Post
someone's grumpy
Thanks for your input, but someone really doesn't care what you think of them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
whiteblaze11
was wondering if any newts are available?

Old 05-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #6
hevanlybluebutterfly
The state to state shipping band is actually been repealed in court only shipping in from outside the United States is illegal can ship freely between States now just thought you might want to know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!