Inquiry Lenin Ramos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
Robert Walker
Lenin Ramos

Any one know Lenin Ramos or ever met with him before in person?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=134853

leninramos35@gmail.com

"PAYMENTS ACCEPTED... CERTIFIED BANK CHECK/MONEY ORDER/ THE SQUARE CREDIT CARD MACHINE.
I DO NOT USE PAYPAL THEY SUCK!!!
CALL ME 845-505-1097 ASK FOR J.T THANKS
ALSO VISIT US @ WWW.JTYREPTILES.COM"

ALL FOR SALE LOCAL PICK UP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! IN POUGHKEEPSIE
CALL 8455051097

There is a scammer with the same MO, same location, same variety of snakes to scam with. His name is Terrance Yant.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=terrance

Old 08-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #2
hhmoore
I agree that this is Terrance, or a friend of his. I'm willing to lay odds that the account will be banned by this time tomorrow.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #3
hhmoore
Just for giggles, I took a look at his new site, and compared a couple of the animals to previous ads here.
ex - pastel het clown
It's tough to follow, but if you start at the head and work down, you'll see the pattern repetition
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
bcr229
The WHOIS registration for the web site lists it as belonging to Terrance Yant. I've attached a screenshot.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2014, 04:58 AM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Just for giggles, I took a look at his new site, and compared a couple of the animals to previous ads here.
ex - pastel het clown
It's tough to follow, but if you start at the head and work down, you'll see the pattern repetition
Sure enough Harald, great find. Terrance can't even come up with anything original anymore, he is too predictable now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
The WHOIS registration for the web site lists it as belonging to Terrance Yant. I've attached a screenshot.
Awesome find Melinda! I will type some of the info again so that search engines will grab the text in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!