How to renew your membership - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
Keven2
How to renew your membership

Might be a dumb question but I'm having a problem finding how to renew my membership. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:14 PM   #2
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Might be a dumb question but I'm having a problem finding how to renew my membership. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much.
Perhaps this will help -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=124939

Old 04-28-2018, 01:17 PM   #3
Keven2
I appreciate the info. I don't see where to just renew my account. All I see are yearly subscriptions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
Keven2
My account expires today I believe and I just want to pay for 90 days. It's probably right in front of me ugh. Again I appreciate any help.

Old 04-28-2018, 02:06 PM   #5
Keven2
I'm so confused fauna is a yearly membership fee? Or monthly? I have a few other places I advertise and they are due today. How can I tell if my membership is even due? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Old 04-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #6
WebSlave
I'm not sure we are on the same page. Your actual membership to this site never expires and it is *FREE*. Paid level memberships, however, are for a duration of 1 year.

As best I can tell from your member record, you have never had a paid membership on this site. So I don't know what you are referring to when you say you want to "renew" your account.

So what is it exactly that you want to do?

Old 04-28-2018, 05:20 PM   #7
Keven2
Well you answered my question. Lol I thought I had paid for a membership on fauna. I have a few other sites dues come do so I thought fauna for some reason charged the same as them. Thank you so much for looking up the info for me. I guess the least I could do is be a paid member then since I have made money off your sight! I have one more question I guess since I have you here. I had someone put up false claims about me. I did everything in my power to disprove the claims the op did nothing to back them up. Yet the thread reads scam artist Keven Vogenberger still. The thread has spread over to other places I put adds. At this point has totally destroyed all the business I was doing. Since the girl that posted It did not prove anything is there anyway to get it off the front page or is there anything I can do to help the situation. Problem is that people are only reading the heading and that's it. They aren't looking to see she made false claims. I have even got very disturbing phone calls calling me an animal killer it's very slanderous. Just having a really hard time with this and every time I think it's gonna be off the front page it comes right back up scam artist Keven Vogenberger. I could see if I did what she accused then I'd deserve what is happening but nothing she claimed was true. Idk maybe the damage is done and there's just no fixing it now. I think someone who puts false claims on their bio should be kicked off. Or maybe someone can scan what's being put on get both sides then at least let a post have some merit! People don't have a clue what this post has done to me and my family! It's literally ripped it apart! Any info is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your time and help.

Old 04-28-2018, 05:23 PM   #8
Keven2
Well i am a contributing member now ��

Old 04-28-2018, 06:07 PM   #9
Lucille
Keven I have posted a comment responding to yours, above, on the thread that you referenced.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Well i am a contributing member now ��
Thank you!

Quote:
Well you answered my question. Lol I thought I had paid for a membership on fauna. I have a few other sites dues come do so I thought fauna for some reason charged the same as them. Thank you so much for looking up the info for me. I guess the least I could do is be a paid member then since I have made money off your sight! I have one more question I guess since I have you here. I had someone put up false claims about me. I did everything in my power to disprove the claims the op did nothing to back them up. Yet the thread reads scam artist Keven Vogenberger still. The thread has spread over to other places I put adds. At this point has totally destroyed all the business I was doing. Since the girl that posted It did not prove anything is there anyway to get it off the front page or is there anything I can do to help the situation. Problem is that people are only reading the heading and that's it. They aren't looking to see she made false claims. I have even got very disturbing phone calls calling me an animal killer it's very slanderous. Just having a really hard time with this and every time I think it's gonna be off the front page it comes right back up scam artist Keven Vogenberger. I could see if I did what she accused then I'd deserve what is happening but nothing she claimed was true. Idk maybe the damage is done and there's just no fixing it now. I think someone who puts false claims on their bio should be kicked off. Or maybe someone can scan what's being put on get both sides then at least let a post have some merit! People don't have a clue what this post has done to me and my family! It's literally ripped it apart! Any info is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your time and help.
Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about such situations. To do so would put me in the position of being a judge in such matters, and that is just not something I intend to do. I am not qualified to determine who is telling the truth and who is not by merely being a third party observer. Which, quite honestly, I definitely could not even qualify for being an observer, since I haven't even read that thread about you.

As for people not reading the entire thread, I seriously doubt that. Anyone who is considering doing business with you would be foolish to not want to know everything they could about you. So the only fair way we can do something like the Board Of Inquiry is by allowing all input from interested parties and allow the readers to come to their own conclusions. The truth does have a way of coming out sooner or later on the BOI, so management here simply tries to stay out of the way in any official capacity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!