Jeff Hughes ???? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:30 AM   #11
InterExotics
He refused to ship first even though he was the one who offered a trade for the snake I had for sale... No deal. Too suspicious for me.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:14 AM   #12
joecoool2003
ya and was real reluctant to call me...... because i like to talk to the people i am getting stuff from first....

Old 04-22-2008, 07:46 AM   #13
reptilemike
Angry

this guy is a real winner. he tied up a bunch of my animals for almost a month. i was going to trade him about 20000 in animals for a pr of pieds, caramal balls, and a pr of clowns. he wanted to ship i said there was no way. i had no way to ship my big retics, and there is no way i would ship on a deal like this , that i would make the 18 hr drive to him and then he got scarse. he pulled the same crap with not having a camera, and his story was fishy! this dude is a scum bag that is out to rip people off. there is no way he has the animals he claims to have and not have a camera or access to one. not to mention he told me his animals are in 2 different places an hour or 2 appart. sounds a little out there to me. i kept getting he was sending pics sending pics, and nothing. i scheduled to go meet him 3 times and he kept backing out. too anyone contacted by this guy beware he is out to rip you off!
Mike Schofield

Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #14
joecoool2003
oh and one more thing..... he sent me a picture of the honey bee.. but that was not his picture.... he stole the picture off kingsnake

Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #15
reptilemike
I'm telling you this dude is a piece of work. he can not keep his stories strate. any one thinking of dealing with this dirt bag run the other way!
Mike Schofield

Old 04-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
stevep
Thanks for the info!!

I have a pair of leucistic rats for sale and Jeff emailed me about a trade. Male spider ball - pictures look good but I have asked him if he can ship first.
Seems Ok but after reading this, I think I need to see the ball before the rats go.

Thanks again

Steve Pisarchik

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!