Eli Brooks of BadAssHerps.com (Sanford, Florida) - THIEF - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 PM   #31
Kita
And I have something to learn from this as well, obviously. Perhaps I should have told him before I posted here and also should have merely clarified who in the title and gave my account to what happened. I was concerned it would happen to someone else, if that was what was going on.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #32
Otter_23
My bad Eli I guess I took it to literal. Hope you two get this cleared up.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #33
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatcolddistance
I like to think some people have more class. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
You're talking about Keith.
Class is not a word I would use to describe him.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
You're talking about Keith.
Class is not a word I would use to describe him.
But it does have the word "ass" in it and thats right on the money.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:01 PM   #35
Keith Northrop
Talking When Icebergs float in the Gulf of Mexico.....

I'll debate the notion of saying "I''M SORRY"......The way I see it Kita was more than patient.....Two weeks.....No word.....Online at the same time...........BS..........Alexander your a YES man.....No backbone...How do you get him on the phone...Get off my Bone......Eli......Spit out Libel and Slander......That's what happens when were candor....You should move quicker.....admit your a failure.....Get out of the Picture.....That was all in one
breath.......

Old 03-15-2008, 11:08 PM   #36
Keith Northrop
Talking Thanks Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
But it does have the word "ass" in it and thats right on the money.
.....I Truely take that as a Compliment coming from you!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #37
greatcolddistance
I can see it now guys! Quite the loser and brave behind the screen. Well...hmm... if a cartoon is suppose to hurt... Here you go jackass!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 PM   #38
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
.....I Truely take that as a Compliment coming from you!
I truly meant it as one. Truly I did.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #39
Keith Northrop
Hey where is Mr.BadAss???

Call him up again......Are we reading different threads??? Or do you need to change servers first? Oh....to busy....playing the guitar...My Bad

Old 03-15-2008, 11:26 PM   #40
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatcolddistance
I can see it now guys! Quite the loser and brave behind the screen. Well...hmm... if a cartoon is suppose to hurt... Here you go jackass!
Just let it go Alex. How you are able to decipher what he's trying to say will remain a mystery to all of us. Engage him further and folks will just assume you are fluent in dumb.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!