Roger Mance aka Bootsdabeast(BAD) BEWARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
BRIZZY
Roger Mance aka Bootsdabeast(BAD) BEWARE

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OR TRADE ANYTHING WITH HIM.

I was doing a trade with him, NOT successful in ANYWAY! I didn't ship the herp i was trading as i don't trust anyone and i told him i needed a tracking number before i would ship anything as i have never done business with him before. I sure will never again either, and i just want you all to be aware as well not to deal with him.

He sent my snake UPS ground! I still have yet to get it as it was shipped 4/2/08 and will not be estimated to arrive till 4/8/08. He will NOT respond to ANY of my messages. It's very sickening how someone thinks it's ok to ship an animal over a weeks period of time. Now granted i understand there is a possibilty it will still be alive, but there are only 40 hour heat packs, nite temps in PA have been about 27-35 at most which is WAY to cold for snake anyways, and the heat pack i am SURE there is none haha. So i am more then likely getting a dead snake that should have been OVERNIGHTED like any other normal person would have known!

GRR!!
Brittany Amey
Brizzy's Reps

Old 04-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
SPJ
Do you have the emails between the 2 of you?
Has he responded regarding using ground shipping?

Old 04-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
BRIZZY
It wasn;t emails it was pm and i only have the one with the tracking number onit, i always delete them all which i guess i really shouldn't do. LOL

No i have gotten NO response from him since he sent the tracking number and that was 2 days ago.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
John E Dove
I just looked up his My Space page and he is a very poorly educated teenager. The odds are that he doesn't know any better than to ship ground.
Hope it arrives alive.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
BRIZZY
Thanks John! I was checking facebook to see if i could find anything as well.

Yea i knew he was a teenager, but i have delt with some in the past that were actually mature! haha There are bad apples everywhere though!

Old 04-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
kmurphy
Quote:
It wasn;t emails it was pm and i only have the one with the tracking number onit, i always delete them all which i guess i really shouldn't do. LOL
Does this mean you still have the tracking number? Can you post it?

Old 04-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
BRIZZY
Oh i sure do....
1ZA3424V0349637669--
I spoke with UPS at about 11 am this morning. It is on a semi truck in route to PA but will not be delivered till 4/8/08 is expected date. Now that is the "expected" date she said it could get delayed or take longer as it is on a GROUND truck!

Old 04-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #8
critical bill
Brizzy, is there any reason (from the point you became aware that this was a life threatening situation for this snake) that you have not requested of a UPS rep that this package be flagged and held at the next nearest hub to be returned back to the sender?

With 4+ days left to go in transit, I think its time to see what you can do to stop this shipment in its tracks.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
kmurphy
I don't believe you mentioned what kind of snake is being shipped. If it was a colubrid you might be okay. I certainly was a piss poor way of shipping. Besides being against UPS policy, everything should be sent next day, like you said.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #10
SPJ
I would really like to hear from the seller. Has he been notified of this thread?
Did you tell UPS that this was a live animal and it needs to either be stopped and sent back to the sender immediately or forwarded to you via air frieght ASAP so it doesn't die?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!