Luc Cauthorn and Matt Cauthorn of Mckenzie_river_reptiles are bad buyers - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #91
Dan Scolaro
Well that snake and its siblings that are thriving have been gone for months. Like I said, the other fellow with a pair reported they are twice their size now and said all is great with them. I have received a dozen or more boas since then and all have been sold with no reports of any neurological or any symptoms or any issues with any types of diseases. Only great thanks so far.

Afraid of what Chuck? If you are implying I put a sick snake in a bag and shipped it and then gave the fellow back more than what he paid for it the next day, then that is just more evidence that you are a nut case.

The customer got more than his money back for the snake that was strangled so I am happy and pleased to show what an honest seller I am. Is that what's bothering you Chuck? You see me making great on a purchase and it just makes you upset doesn't it? Why are you so jealous Chuck? Go back and ask the mirror and tell us all what it says back. Are you still upset I called you a name or two?

Dan

Old 04-16-2008, 01:39 AM   #92
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Afraid of what Chuck? If you are implying I put a sick snake in a bag and shipped it and then gave the fellow back more than what he paid for it the next day, then that is just more evidence that you are a nut case.
Hey, why don't you post the photo so people can conclude for themselves if they believe its a case of strangulation? If its without any doubt that the snake was strangled it will clearly show in the photo. Isnt this a good idea or are you afraid?

Old 04-16-2008, 02:13 AM   #93
Dan Scolaro
Like you already know, the email is gone months ago and the snake was bloated as if something cut off its vent and gas built up in it. I don't know exactly what happened but strangulation was the best guess at the time. The guy got back 150 dollars and paid 125 dollars and he was happy and the other snake turned out great as did its siblings.

So if he was happy, and I am happy, why can't you be happy?

Is it because you are a miserable rotten person in general or did you take lessons from someone?

Dan

Old 04-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #94
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Like you already know, the email is gone months ago and the snake was bloated as if something cut off its vent and gas built up in it. I don't know exactly what happened but strangulation was the best guess at the time. The guy got back 150 dollars and paid 125 dollars and he was happy and the other snake turned out great as did its siblings.

So if he was happy, and I am happy, why can't you be happy?

Is it because you are a miserable rotten person in general or did you take lessons from someone?

Dan
I am thinking, the reason some are not happy is that you posted in your own words tht the report showed IBD. If true, the arrangements with the individual buyer pale in comparison with the possible threat to the industry if a vendor who has that in his collection continues to ship other boids (you said you have subsequently sold dozens of boas) or if this customer trades/sells boids from his collection.

I think it is important that you post the report; and if as you say the snakes are well, it may be worth the cost to you to have them retested and post that report also.

Dan, I don't think folks here are hounding you for no reason, I genuinely believe that since you yourself said the report came back showing IBD, for the sake of the reptile community you should share what info you have until either the report is confirmed or a veterinarian explains that the report may have somehow been in error. To continue trading in boids after you had a report like that without a full investigation by a veterinarian, and if the report is in fact valid, may launch the disease so far and wide that containment may be increasingly difficult.

Post the report, Dan.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #95
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Alicia has the photo and when she has the chance maybe she can add her opinion of what it looks like to her.

The animal looks like it didnt have a good shed, and to me dehydrated and also thin, the spine looks peaked. The skin looks flappy near the neck, but that could also be because of the dry skin that is stuck to it.

I dont see how a boa can have a bad shed like that unless it was kept in improper conditions, or a dry environment. ( understandably it happens sometimes to everyone sometimes) No attempt to remove the shed looks like it was made though, as well.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:59 PM   #96
Dan Scolaro
Lucille:

Just got off the horn with a vet who said that inclusion cells could be discovered in a snake that was strangled and later died from the trauma. High Five.

Dan

To continue trading in boids after you had a report like that without a full investigation by a veterinarian,

Old 04-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #97
jscrick
Who are you calling chicken little, there Dick Breath?
While we're on the topic of names, why do you choose the moniker of "Ravensgait"?
Do you see yourself as one of those unwelcome opportunistic carrion feeding pests, waddling along after filling it's belly with carrion?
jsc

Old 04-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #98
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscrick
While we're on the topic of names, why do you choose the moniker of "Ravensgait"?
Do you see yourself as one of those unwelcome opportunistic carrion feeding pests, waddling along after filling it's belly with carrion?
jsc
This post has been reported. Please refrain from using foul language.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #99
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscrick
I don't think I'm the only who is not so curious to know how another man could tell what another mans breath smells like after there had been a penis in it, but then I think your photobucket does show you were a navy man. It explains a lot.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #100
critical bill
ravensgait
Convoluted Member
Last Activity: 04-17-2008 04:14 PM
Replying to Thread Luc Cauthorn and Matt Cauthorn of Mckenzie_river_reptiles are bad buyers @ 04:14 PM

I got you covered bro!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!