Hello NJ Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
repsrul
Hello NJ Females

I have recently become single after a very long relationship. I am a very rusty in the dating seen. I usually have no problem meeting and talking to females but just can't pull the trigger to ask them out. I am not sure why. We will have a few laughs but when the night is over I go on my way they on theirs. I have been on POF for a few months but don't think it is for me. I enjoy meeting the old fashion way. But I figured I would post something on here and see what happens. Meeting someone with the same passion for reptiles would be awesome.

I am a single white male, 34 years of age and I live in Northern New Jersey. I have no problem dating out of my race. I will travel. I have many hobbies and like to keep busy. Talk soon.
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by repsrul View Post
just can't pull the trigger to ask them out.
Great pic. Cute turtle.

So, this could be a great thread of advice on how to ask for a date, both from the ladies here who know what they want to hear, and from the guys who remember their most successful lines.

Old 10-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
repsrul
Thank you! Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Great pic. Cute turtle.

So, this could be a great thread of advice on how to ask for a date, both from the ladies here who know what they want to hear, and from the guys who remember their most successful lines.
Personally I don't know of a "good line". I think that is a bit juvenile to ask someone out. I think the best way for you to pull your trigger is to be simple and to the point. "Hey I really enjoy hanging out with you, would you like to get some dinner, coffee," ect. ect.

This way you get the point across, yet don't sound lame with some "line".

I could have been reading everything wrong though

Keep it simple and be yourself. Changing who you are or how you act for anyone will NOT work out. If a lady cannot except you for you...she isn't worth it. At all!!

Good luck with your searches

Old 10-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #5
repsrul
Thanks for the reply. I always try to be myself. The last thing I want is to build a relationship or a lie. Pick up lines are not really my thing.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by repsrul View Post
Thanks for the reply. I always try to be myself. The last thing I want is to build a relationship or a lie. Pick up lines are not really my thing.

Again, good luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!