Bean Farm....Awsome place. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2004, 11:39 AM   #11
Nokturnel Tom
oh yeah

This is the place to buy supplies. I have ordered meds, books, heat tape, disinfectant and received plenty of good advice from these guys. Great people to do biz with! Tom Stevens

Old 03-11-2006, 07:26 PM   #12
Scott Ashton
I recently placed my first order with the Bean Farm and must say I am very satisfied with the service that I received.

I would not hesitate to reccomend them and will definitely do business with them again.

They also have a great selection of herp related books including some excellent veterinary reference books.

Old 03-12-2006, 06:58 PM   #13
lpmbakery@qwest.net
Website

Posting their website address would be nice, What is it?

Old 03-14-2006, 11:31 AM   #15
chondroqueen
I vouch for what Scott says about their books....about half of my herp book collection came from them a few Christmas's ago.....they were shipped with the utmost care and arrived very quickly.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:28 PM   #16
ExecutiveReptiles
For Sure

FOR SURE!! This is the first time I have EVER posted a comment on someone in the BOI...Giovanni and Paula are good friends of mine..and I say if there is anything your herps need get it from the Bean Farm... From Snake hooks, to bedding to Temp Guns..You won't be sorry, They are two of the nicest people I know..and they have the best prices, and I also agree... if you live in the Pacific NorthWest...You HAVE to check out thier show...NorthWest Captive Breeders Expo...I look forward to it every year...I Highly recomend them..I am glad this was my first post in the BOI...
Thanks
David Kendrick & Amanda Kingsbury

Old 05-19-2006, 10:19 AM   #17
twh49801
THE BEAN FARM-farming the right way!

i recently received two herpstat II's from the bean farm (with a killer price i might add) and am really happy with the way they operate there business.they answer the phone EVERY time,they are pleasant ALL the time and they have a PROVEN record of stability,what more could you ask for?

several years ago i was in desperate need of some heat tape and called stephen at big apple and he was out,he promptly recommened the bean farm,isn't that the highest form of a compliament? yep i'm a beaner.
TWH

Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 AM   #18
Chris Olson
Indeed, they're a pleasure to buy from. I've never had a problem with them.

Chris Olson

Old 05-19-2006, 10:46 AM   #19
Scott Ashton
I just completed another transaction with the Bean Farm for some Flexwatt, connectors, and a Herpstat.

They were back ordered on the Herpstat, but Dion drop-shipped it to save time.

Shipping was fast and I got my order yesterday (ordered on 5/16).

I continue to be very pleased with the folks at the Bean Farm and will continue to do business with them.

Old 10-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #20
Sunshines2day
Great customer service, fast shipping, and they answer the phone too! Oh....excellent pricing as well. I was originally shipped the wrong Herpstat model and when I called Paula was quick to fix the problem. I decided to keep the incorrect product and buy another that was shipped out the same day. I actually received the 2nd Herpstat quicker than the first and was given a cool Beaner T-Shirt too.

If I had been on seller end, I would have done it exactly the same way.....perfectly!

I need to get some more Flexxwatt now. I won't be shopping around anymore.

Linda Misch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!