Bean Farm....Awsome place. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:55 AM   #21
darkbloodwyvern
Talking another happy customer

Recieved my thermometer/hydrogemeter I ordered a few days ago, it is awesome for the price! Also bought a few items from them about six months ago, the Ultratherm heat mat works like a dream. Really happy with their prices and services, and i hope to get to their show sometime, if their web-ordering is this good, the show has to be awesome! very pleased with them!

Old 11-28-2006, 02:03 AM   #22
shrap
Been ordering from The Bean Farm for around 5 years now. Never been less than 100% happy.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:30 PM   #23
Fantasy Boas
I've order from them a couple of times now. They have great prices and excellent customer service.

Vanessa Pritchard

Old 11-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #24
densnake1
I have ordered from them three times now and have been very happy. I will continue to use and recommend them. A+ in my book.
Dennis Cook

Old 11-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #25
Rockford
I have ordered stuff from them over a half dozen times and have been 100% satisfied every time. I would never hesitate to do business with them.....

Old 11-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #26
PDOLLARD
Giovanni & Paula are awesome. I have never had anything but great service from them. I go south (I'm Canadian) to the NWCB Expo once a year to have a look the snakes being produced by some of the US breeders and to buy supplies from the Bean Farm. Paula always recognizes me and remembers my name...this year I was hoping for a particular book they did not have stock on. I asked Paula if she could call me when it came in.....and indeed I received that phone call a couple of weeks later.
That may seem trivial - but believe me there are MANY other people out there (especially those that do the kind of volume that Bean Farm does) that would have 'filed' that request about 2 minutes after they got it.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #27
ExoticsExpress
I agree, always a pleasure!

Old 02-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #28
FunkyRes
Just felt I should add my own positive experiences.

First order consisted of flexwatt, a dimmer, and a Helix DBS-1000.
They actually phoned me that evening to let me know they were out of the DBS-1000 model I had ordered (two-prong) and offered me the more expensive three prong at same price.

That was awesome. I had just taken in a foster Boa "with setup" - only setup did not consiste of any thermal control and the heat lamp wasn't keeping that poor snake warm enough.

Had they asked me to pay the extra few bucks, I would have done it - I needed that thermostat and flexwatt - but I was VERY glad that they didn't delay shipping and wait for what I had ordered to come in. The no cost difference to me was icing.

I was so impressed that to my next order (deli cups and more flexwatt) I added a hat to advertise their business

Like my first experience, shipping was fast and well packed.

The are Über Good Guys.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #29
fuscusking13
I agree. I needed some meds pretty bad and couldn't take any chances. I ordered from them and sure enough they got them to me in a flash, I highly recommend them as well. I have never been more satisfied with any order anywhere. Dan M.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:57 PM   #30
GBFINC
I have been purchasing from them for a long time, never a problem. A place you can get reptile and rodent supplies at very fair prices-Brian O'Neill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!