Inquiry Steve Brock/Brocks Boids - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
ReptileRev
Inquiry Steve Brock/Brocks Boids

I am considering a deal with this fella. Can anyone comment godd or bad>

Thanks
Buddy Young

Old 02-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
Scott Ashton
I haven;t done any deals with this individual but did find this:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=steve+brock

Old 02-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
snake15383
Great Guy! :thumbsup:

I have known Steve for over 19 years and he is a great guy, with nice animals and very honest, buy with confidence. Just ask Pete Kahl if you want to do a real backround check he is one of the few back in the day to buy Het albino's from the Boa Barn. Anyway I have no problem recommending Steve he is one of the good guys who is in this hobbie for the animals, and the long haul! Thanks Tom Keogan

Old 03-01-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
smilin-buddha
I met Brock through a friend. He is a master of boas. I had many questions in reference to my first attempt at breeding boas. He always answered all of the dumb newbie questions I had. I hope to add a few of his snakes to my collection some day.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #5
L.A.Snakes/Griff
Brock is one of the best.

I have done business with (Brock) Brockschmidt. He is a professional and I think that he is one of the best in this field. He is a very honest, knowledgable and knows what he is dong. You can't go wrong dealing with him.

L.A.Snakes, Inc. / Griff / lasnakes@hotmail.com

http://imageevent.com/lasnakes

Old 03-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
L.A.Snakes/Griff
Brock is one of the best.

I have done business with (Brock) Brockschmidt. He is a professional and I think that he is one of the best in this field. He is a very honest, knowledgable and knows what he is dong. You can't go wrong dealing with him.

L.A.Snakes, Inc. / Griff / lasnakes@hotmail.com

http://imageevent.com/lasnakes

Old 03-03-2007, 09:20 PM   #7
Brock
Thanks a lot guys!!

I really appreciate all the kind words, it's nice to know all my hard work didn't go unnoticed! Breeding and selling Boas has been one of the greatest things I've ever been involved in. I have made some of my best friends thru them and quite a few started as customers, it's just not like that in my construction business or anything else I've ever done. Don't worry guys the checks are in the mail....
Thanks Again!!! Brock

PS. A special Thanks to Tom Keogan who taught me the right way to breed boas almost twenty years ago and has remained a close friend since even though we're on different sides of the country these days.... If you're ever in the market for killer Blackheads or a long list of other Pythons Tom's the man, look him up, you'll be glad you did.

Steve Brockschmidt
Brocks Boids....Home of the Hotleys!!

Old 03-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #8
ReptileRev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I have made some of my best friends thru them and quite a few started as customers,....Home of the Hotleys!!
I never really had any doubt.. I am usually a pretty good judge of character....and Bro you are a character.

I look forward to doing business with you Brock, moreover, I look forward to calling you friend. Let's do the deal!

Thanks everyone for your input.

God Bless
Buddy Young

Old 04-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #9
KaHane
I'm glad you guys have such good things to say about Brock...and he has not ripped anyone of you off. I truly wished he was that good to me...Well here's my experience with him...I WANT MY BOAS BROCK!!
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110506

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!