how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:00 PM   #21
cccreptile
i called his old shop and it still works. its still his voice but he says it carolina taxodermy or somthing like that press 1. also for carolina heros press 2????? what is carolina heros????? so the number is still active but the business is not cre. thats one way to avoid a suit.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #22
Aries54
So, he found a new way to scam people huh? Well, as far as the taxodermy thing goes,...........it does make sense. I mean, who else would have more dead animals laying around than him? Maybe thats the excuse for not feeding and watering any of them. I mean, no one will buy any of the live ones from him,.........so I guess he's trying to sell them dead now. Wow, smart idea! What a piece of work.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #23
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccreptile
also for carolina heros press 2????? what is carolina heros?????
A sandwich shop. You ever see the size of the guy? He's like a walking vending machine. If you kicked him in the keester..a snickers bar and a bag of chips would fall out.

It makes total sense, although he could put himself out of business eating all the inventory.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #24
Aries54
Despite though that we're laughing at this, it is scary though. It's scary that he's come up with yet another way of screwing people out of money. I still dont get why someone has not caught him yet and thrown him back in jail where he truly belongs.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:15 PM   #25
jasballs
how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange?

Do what I would do.. Drive down Kick is ASS and take back your money! Simple really.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #26
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange?

Do what I would do.. Drive down Kick is ASS and take back your money! Simple really.
Not a very good idea at all and not something you should be suggesting others do. Violence is never the answer.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:55 PM   #27
Aries54
yea, exactly. While that's what all of us would love to do.......then, you'd be the one going to jail all while fat a$$ sits back and laughs some more.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #28
cccreptile
has anyone got a chance to talk/yell/sceam to him face to face? or has it all been phone calls. hearing people have lost thousands of dallars is enough to make me get in the car. maybe not a couple of hundred but thousands ya. i see on here were people have drove for a couple hundred. i was herd through the grapevine he was not aloud back to the SC shows does anyone know that for fact.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM   #29
Aries54
Well, that rumor had started a few years ago. But the funny thing is, when he does show up at the shows, I see two things happen. Either people avoid him, or they act like he's never done anything wrong to any one. I've actually watched certain people, who talked tough about him when he wasnt there, talk to him face to face as if he was their friend. I dont get it. I know I've had it out with him before. I can think of two other people that have. The problem is, he doesn't care. He uses people until he cant any more, then he moves on. He's like a damn locust.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #30
cccreptile
and why does not even try to defend himself

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann