how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #31
cccreptile
it would be interesting hearing what he has to say for himself. i had to learn the hard way. he would be a perfect target for a news channel scam sting. with the way he likes to run his mouth it wouldn't be hard for them.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #32
critical bill
I don't know about anyone else but I'm just baffled at the concept of his new business. Half Taxidermy & Half Sandwich Shop.

Thats a pretty messed up combination.

Then again, driving down from PA to Florida....I've seen a lot of messed up things along the way and passing through.

Deliverance the movie...so scary you don't stop the minivan here unless you want to die sort of messed up.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #33
cccreptile
if carolina heros is a sub joint i don't want to know how they get there meat

Old 10-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #34
cccreptile
i guess nobody going to get a refund. i saw that they are tring to sell the cre name now. but bruse's name isn't on it. there is someone else labeled as the ower????? here is the link http://www.portfolio.com/resources/c...rofiles/707532 if that doesn't work just google it. he should get alot for the name since they earned such a good name. haha
or joe finally made him think that justice could come calling.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:03 PM   #35
Aries54
Ok, like I said in a previous post, I know these guys well. The only legit name on that list is Elijah. That is his youngest son, who in fact is a good kid. Jesus and Noah do not exist. Tabitha does exist, however never worked there. How do I know that for a fact? Well, that's MY WIFE!!!!! He's using her maiden name. I just called him, he didn't answer. So I emailed him to instruct him to take her name off RIGHT NOW! Hell, they have her listed as the office manager,.............Uhm, WHAT OFFICE!? So, let me see if I get this straight, he's even lying as he's trying to sell the store? HOLY COW!

Old 10-19-2007, 08:03 PM   #36
cccreptile
just keep in mind that he doesn't care. i understand why your mad, but if it doesn't cause you money problems it may not be worth the effort, time, headache ect. i never saw the post until i notice bruse changing his stories, and i fronted him some carpet pythons on a trade and never got the animal that i was promissed. after a year of hearing lies i finally got some cages and cut my losses. during the time of waiting i looked for feed back on him and found these post. things started to come together. his son seemed like a pretty good guy, but i don't really know him

Old 10-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #37
Aries54
Well, if he wants to lie to people, that is his problem. But, when his lies involve my family, I have a problem with it.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #38
cccreptile
just do things the legal way and don't go down to his level

Old 10-20-2007, 03:47 AM   #39
HerpVenue
TOP EXECUTIVES

Jesus Alvares, Noah Watanabe, Tabitha Williams, Elijah Eisenmann

Jesus Alvares = don't know him. But if he ever wanted to get into the internet reptile business.... that is as good as dead

Noah Watanabe = that is good ole brucey himself

Tabitha williams = dabigshow?

Elijah Eisenmann = the little kid, brucey is using his name. his fathers name is not enough I guess.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:59 PM   #40
Aries54
Ok, so ya'll wanna hear that funniest part of this whole thing so far???? I emailed Bruce to instruct him to take my wife's name off of the ad. Here's what he responded with: "If you can tell me where on that sight Ill take it down, I dont know anything about it, and neither does Dad,Elijah."
Now, Let me ask you fellow fauna people this question, Don't you think they'd know where on that site to go? Also, he kinda insulted my intelligance a little bit by acting like it was his son emailing me, and not him. I KNOW it was him. In fact, in the next email, I called him out on it. This was the response I got from him, "Listen jerk, my Father wont even open your mail. he doesnt have a ad there, unless you give me alink to get me there screw you.Check it out even the web page is down."
Jerk?! JERK?! WOW! That really hurt my feelings. That Public Enemy #1 in the reptile business called me a jerk. I'm kinda crushed right now. But again, he says he doesn't have an ad there??? WTF??? Has the old man finally lost all of his marbles? Maybe or maybe he forgot who he thinks he's messing with. I dont know. I know that old man better than most. I know what he's trying to pull. Anyways, I finally emailed him a link to his own ad. Lets see if he takes her name down. I also emailed the website people about this matter. I'll be curious to see what they have to say, if anything at all. I was really mad when I first saw this. Now, after getting these two emails, I'm kinda entertained by it. Maybe all the fat from his gut and a$$ is finally going to his brain and he's lost it! Ya know the funny thing about him acting like he is his son...........The last time I talked to BOTH of his sons, they both apoligized to ME about what their dad was doing to me. They pretty much seemed like they were ashamed of their father. Especially Elijah. He told me straight up that he sees his dad lie to people all the time, but there's nothing he can do about it. The last time I saw him, was on the day I moved out of my old house. He said he had to sneek out of the house just to come say good bye to me. I felt so bad for the kid. He's so afraid of his ol' man. He really is. That's why he doesn't say anything against him. I know I'm getting off of the subject, but this whole thing is stirring up old emotions about this whole damn thing. It sickens me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann