Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #341
snakesareawesome
So we've got two guys fighting over a beginner's species of frog that are common as dirt... ya I lost interest before I hit the end of page 1.

Old 07-16-2015, 08:55 PM   #342
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
So we've got two guys fighting over a beginner's species of frog that are common as dirt... ya I lost interest before I hit the end of page 1.
What a dreadful, elitist comment. Whether someone's actions are right or wrong should not depend on the price tag of the critter

Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #343
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What a dreadful, elitist comment. Whether someone's actions are right or wrong should not depend on the price tag of the critter
I agree, the price of the animal should have nothing to do with it. Why even bother posting that kind of comment?

I've been reading this thread since the day it started, and I can't say I'd really be interested in completing a transaction with either of them to be honest. Thankfully, that will never be an issue, as I'm a snake person, but were I in the market for the animals they sell, I'd sure steer clear of them. The BOI has been an eye-opener for me, I've been reading since before I made my first purchase of an animal from a breeder online. People may think these kinds of threads don't matter, but they do, and I come back here to check out sellers so I have a good idea whether I should deal with someone or not.

I would hope other people also gain valuable information like this before initiating transactions. The only way some people will learn to conduct themselves properly is if their bottom line starts to hurt.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #344
4FineFrogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
I agree, the price of the animal should have nothing to do with it. Why even bother posting that kind of comment?

I've been reading this thread since the day it started, and I can't say I'd really be interested in completing a transaction with either of them to be honest. Thankfully, that will never be an issue, as I'm a snake person, but were I in the market for the animals they sell, I'd sure steer clear of them. The BOI has been an eye-opener for me, I've been reading since before I made my first purchase of an animal from a breeder online. People may think these kinds of threads don't matter, but they do, and I come back here to check out sellers so I have a good idea whether I should deal with someone or not.

I would hope other people also gain valuable information like this before initiating transactions. The only way some people will learn to conduct themselves properly is if their bottom line starts to hurt.
Absolutely right on. Unfortunately it seems some people will never learn. What's really sad is dealing with someone like this will cause some folks, who are just beginning to explore herping, to turn away from the hobby... I'm a frog lover since childhood, but I have to admit after dealing with Mike that I am more than jaded when it comes to purchasing any more frogs from anyone.

Old 07-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #345
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post

May want to pay your x child support too
Sorry for bumping this thread , but I need this part of Mike Devan Matson Jr's comment.

Old 07-19-2015, 01:26 PM   #346
4FineFrogs
Hey Rick, did he really send the frogs back...?? (The pic with all the boxes) or did you finally get paid? :/

Old 07-19-2015, 03:17 PM   #347
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4FineFrogs View Post
Hey Rick, did he really send the frogs back...?? (The pic with all the boxes) or did you finally get paid? :/
None of the above , he's just trash talking me on facebook like Ariel now. asking my friends list for info on my like address and phone numbers .The usual stalker stuff.

Old 07-19-2015, 10:07 PM   #348
4FineFrogs
Incredible... O_o

Old 08-04-2015, 08:19 PM   #349
312Herps
Thumbs down

Just to be clear Mike "The broke little " Matson still hasn't made any attempts to make any type of honest payment in the passed month , he didn't pay the $2250 he gave his word he would , he hasn't paid the $1125 I told him he could send since he wanted to back out on his price quote on frogs he produced so in my book Mike Matson will always be trash and not someone to be trusted at his word.

People can say after reading this they will never do business with me and that's perfectly fine with me. If you don't see the correct side and the wrong side in this situation after me being so lenient with the guy then I obviously believe you have issues with understanding how to conduct proper business and I wouldn't want to deal with you anyway so you're helping us both My BOIs for the type of business I do stand clear on this forum not some rinky dink groups on FB, here you need FACTS and PROOF ! remember that. Stick to facebook where you're safe under fake profiles SAL AND FRAN

Old 08-04-2015, 10:47 PM   #350
senusenu
I never said either one of you was correct or not. It's your unprofessional attitude that tells me you are not someone to do business with. Keep on laughing, though, if it makes you feel good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs